thirty one

🖤baby chase🖤

"He was my little brother first!!"

"But I've known him longer Mason!"

I groaned and rolled onto my stomach I reached my hand out and to blindly find Damien, but I had no luck. I let out another groan before pushing myself up and getting off the bed.

I sleepily stumbled into the living and saw Logan and Mason on the couch arguing.... About me.... I ignored it and turned around so and walked into Logan and Lane's room finding Damien in there. "D-Dami" I mumbled walking over to the bed. He was on his phone and didn't notice me at first. Once he did, he put his phone down and opened his arms for me.

I climbed onto the bed and laid my head on his chest. "W-Why're you in h-here?"

"Thought you might want space to roll around while you were sleep" He shrugged pressing a quick kiss to my forehead. "Hmm" I closed my eyes and cuddled into his side some more.

"Still tired baby?" He asked combing his fingers through my hair. I nodded then opened my eyes and looked at him. "Y-You make me re-really happy" I smiled softly.

"You make me really happy too baby boy" He grinned. I leaned up and pressed a soft kiss to his lips. "I l-love you" I whispered. "I love you too baby boy"

"Lo-Logan and M-Mason are ar-arguing about me" I giggled. "Why are they arguing about you?"

"G-Go and see" I shrugged. Damien got up and pulled me into his arms. "H-Hey! I'm not li-little right now" I pouted. "Your still my baby" He grinned causing me to blush.

He carried me into the living room and stood there watching then argue.

"But I met him first so that means he was my little brother first Mason!"

"But he called me his big brother first therefore he was my little brother first!"

"Both of you shut the hell up" Damien spoke up. Logan and Mason looked up and before I knew it Mason was in front of both of us. "Tell this asshole that I was your big brother first!"

"Don't swear!"

"Shut up Damien.... I was your big brother first right Chase?"

"I.... Y-You guys all be-became my big bro-brothers at the same ti-time" I stuttered out.

"Okay then who's your favorite?" Logan asked standing next to Mason. "I do-don't l-like favoritism" I shrugged.

"Now will you two stop fighting and over my boyfriend please?" Damien asks setting me back on my feet. I looked up at him and blushed.

"You two are being mushy.... LANE!!!" Mason yelled. Lane walked into the living from the kitchen... "I can hear you babe... You don't have to yell" He said pressing a soft kiss to Mason's cheek.

"Damien and Chase are being mushy.... Fix it" He pouts wrapping his arms around Lane. "What do you want me to do? Tell them to stop being mushy?" He asks looking down at Mason since he's slightly shorter. "Yes." Mason pouted more.

"You two... Stop being mushy" Lane says pointing at both of us.

"How about you stop being mushy" Damien says wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Why don't all of you stop being mushy" Logan says playfully rolling his eyes.

"Your just jealous that you don't have anyone" Lane smirked. "Fuck you Lane"

"Suck it Logan"

"Okay so I don't think it would be appropriate to use this language in front of Chase if he's big or not... I also wouldn't like to envision my boyfriend getting his dick sucked by his identical twin brother... Thank you very much"

"I love how you say that language isn't appropriate for Chase then you use that same exact language" Lane says grinning at Mason.

"Oh, hush Lane" Mason rolled his eyes. "It's the truth Mace" Damien shrugged pulling me closer to him. "D-Damien?" He looked down at me and hummed.

"Pro-promise that no ma-matter what you w-won't ge-get rid of m-me" I stuttered out softly. "Baby why would I get rid of you?" He asks picking me up again. His hands were under my butt to hold me up.

"I do-don't know... You mi-might get tried o-of having to ta-take care of me one da-day" I shrugged looking away. "Chase... That won't happen baby boy" He said quietly and softly. "Yo-you don't know t-that" I whispered.

"Trust me on this one Chase... He knows that won't happen" Mason said gently placing his hand on my back. I completely forgot that they were in here.

"Ok-Okay" I whispered and laid my head on Damien's shoulder.

I really hope Mason's right... I don't know what I would do if Damien got rid of me. Especially if they aren't able to get Alison back. I would have to move back in with my parents and that's not something I want to do.

So yeah... I really hope he doesn't ever get rid of me.

🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤