fourteen

🖤baby chase🖤

Waking up was usually smooth sailing for me but today it wasn't. I woke up with a full diaper and Damien had left. I couldn't call him because I had suddenly become mute again, so I used my second option.

Crying.

By the time someone finally noticed me crying I had pissed myself again. "Aww sunshine it's okay" Logan came into my room and picked me up. He walked over and laid me on the changing table and started to take my diaper off.

He wiped me down and powdered my butt then put a fresh diaper on me. He picked me back up then went to my crib and grabbed my bunny and binkie.

I grabbed the pacifier from his grasp and put it in my mouth then grabbed my bunny and held it tightly in my hand.

"Wanna go see your daddy?" He asked softly. I nodded my head and patiently waiting for him to take me to Damien.

Logan walked to Damien's room and knocked on his door. "Dami? I've got someone who wants to see you"

I faintly heard him groan and say come in. Logan opened the door and walked over to Damien's bed. He was laying under the covers with his arm covering his eyes.

Logan set me on the bed then left the room. I sat there and stared at my daddy for a while before I crawled over to where he was on the other side of his huge California King sized bed.

I sat on my knees and laid my head on his stomach and closed my eyes. "Hey baby boy" I heard him speak up in his husky morning voice. I sat up and waved slightly. "Feeling better?" I nodded.

"Still not talking, eh?" I shook my head and blushed a little. I stared into his red eyes and got lost in them.

The red had small spots of black and white everywhere. His eyes were so pretty. 

As I stared into them, I noticed a hint of sadness. I wondered why he was sad. Was it because of Alison being gone or was it something else? 

So many things were going through my mind till he snapped me out my thoughts.

"Where'd you go baby? You dazed out." I shrugged and laid down next to him. He turned his head, so he was facing me and started to softly caress my cheek.

"You're so pretty baby" He whispered causing my cheeks to turn pink. "Did you know that? How pretty you are?" I shook my head.

"Don't believe what anybody else says. You're my pretty baby and that's never going to change"

I smiled and nodded. "So pretty an innocent" He whispered more-so to himself. I leaned into his touch a bit and closed my eyes.

Seconds later Logan came running into the room. "I forgot about the present!" He basically screamed sitting a box on the bed in front of me. "Could you be any louder?" Damien asked rolling his eyes.

"Yeah! I actually could" He grinned before leaving the room.

I looked at the box and tilted my head a little bit. "Go ahead... Open it" I glanced at Damien before grabbing the box. Before I could start to open it, Damien tried to take my pacifier, but I moved my head away. He smiled and put his hands up in defense.

I turned back to the box and started to open it. I had to undo the bow first then I had to rip wrapping paper off. Then I still had to take the lid off the box... Logan wrapped this too good.

Inside the box was a build-a-bear. It had light brown fur and my name was sewn into its foot.

I looked over at Damien who was smiling at me and took my pacifier out just long enough to whisper a quiet 'thank you'. Damien kissed my forehead as a way of saying 'you're welcome'. 

He moved the box off the bed and laid back down and I did the same. Just this time I was in his arms.

I ended up falling back to sleep with my head on his chest and both my stuffed animals in my arms.

It's possible that I love him just a little bit...

🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤