seventeen

🖤baby chase🖤

I stared at Damien as he stared at my blooded finger. It was almost as if he wanted more. I shrugged and pushed my finger closer to his mouth.

"No no.. I can't" He shook his head and pushed my hand away. I frowned and pushed my finger back over to his mouth. Again, he shook his head. "I really can't... If I do, I'll become addicted to your blood."

He tried to get up, but I grabbed his hand. When he opened his mouth to say something I immediately pushed my finger into his mouth and let it sit on his tongue.

His eyes widened but also darkened. His normally bright red eyes were now a deep blood red.

My eyes widened as well when he pushed me down onto the bed. A smirk formed on his face as he removed my finger from his mouth, and he let out a dark chuckle. 

"I really wish you hadn't done that" 

Before I knew what was happening his lips were pressed against my neck and I could feel his fangs grazing the skin of my neck.

I whimpered at the feeling of his fangs gently piercing the skin of my neck drawing a little blood.

It probably would have gotten way farther if it wasn't for Logan and Lane bursting into the room.

Damien groaned and wrapped his arms around me. He pulled me to his chest and made sure they couldn't see my neck.

"Damien tell him only YOU are allowed to call me Wolfe"

"Damien tell him I can call him that too"

I giggled quietly when Damien groaned again and started banging his head on his headboard. "Get the fuck out! Both of you! Go do something with your damn lives!! Try and find out where Alison is I don't fucking care. Just as long as you leave me the fuck alone"

"Well, I was going to come tell you that I found out where she is but then this dumbass wanted to start a fucking fight" My eyes widened, and Damien stiffened.

"Y-You found her?" He asked quietly. Logan hummed and Damien laughed happily. "Holy shit! You found her!"

He sat up an sat me in the middle of the bed. "Yup! I did tha- Why is his neck bleeding?"

I blushed and covered my neck while Damien awkwardly explained what happened.

"So basically... He sent you into full vamp mode and you nearly turned him?" Logan says after Damien was done explaining.

"Basically" Was the response he got as well as me nodding.

"Wow"

I picked up my build-a-bear and covered my face with it. I heard Damien chuckle from beside me before he pulled me into his lap. "Logan go call Mason and Felix. They can go with you to get Alison" I heard Logan say 'okay' before I heard two sets of footsteps leaving the room.

"Looks like you get to meet my brothers baby boy"

🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤