Finding out.

Two months ago.

Melanie walked into the abandoned house looking for Hayley, Hayley was her werewolf friend who wanted you to help with the vampires and stuff even though she was only human.

They met at the house everyday because that's the only place they felt safe and didn't feel like they was being watched or having their conversations listened in on.

Melanie looked around and couldn't see Hayley was anywhere. She thought maybe she got the address she sent wrong or Hayley was just late.

Melanie was stopped looking around by a unknown voice. "What are you doing here?" The voice questioned her and she turned around to be faced with a sexy man.

"I was looking for Hayley? Who are you?" She questioned the man. "Kol." He answered with a smirk. "A mikaelson?" She asked him and he nodded her head.

"It's our last night here, that's what Hayley wanted to talk about." He said and I raised an eyebrow.

"How'd ya know?" I asked him and he gave me a wink. "I've heard a lot about you... Melanie Jayson." He finished of her last name and Melanie had shivers sent down her spine, in a good way.

"Really?" She questioned and he stepped closer to her and hummed. "If it's your last night, then we better make it last!" Melanie said as Kol smirked at her.

Melanie wasn't a kinda person to do this with people she just met, but sometimes you just need sex. Especially if the person was this hot and intimidating.

Kol lifted her up and started to kiss her deeply before she threw his top off. He unbutton the buttons on her blouse and then threw hers away.

He lifted her onto a desk and laid her down on it as they kissed passionately again. (You know what happens next...)

Now / Melanie's view

I slept with Kol two months ago and I had been getting these weird symptoms like morning sickness and missed periods and a little bump on my stomach.

One night I walked around and then I found myself in a graveyard which witches had took me to.

"You lot are crazy!" I shouted as they let go of my arms. "Melanie Jayson..." one of the witches said. "What?!" I said angrily at the witch.

"Notice anything different about you?" Sophie said pointing her my stomach and I shook my head.

"I am not pregnant!" I shouted and trying to walk out before some witches grabbed my arms and threw me onto a bunch of huge rocks.

"Hey!" I said weakly as I looked down at my hand a saw a huge cut down my palm.
"How can I be pregnant? I only slept with Kol two months ago," I whimpered out from the pain.

"Yeah, I may have cursed him. To procreate just one time. Looks like he used it on you, we know his ways." Sophie laughed out and I looked down at my hand and winced.

"What is going on here?" I heard a British voice come from round the corner. "Oh dear Elijah. Here is the pregnant girl your brother, Kol, knocked up." Sophie said and Elijah looked at me in worry as he saw me look at my cut.

"Let me heal her," he said as he walked up to me and bit his hand for me to drink. I declined at first but I wouldn't want to bleed to death for the sake of my baby.

"Thank you," I said as I watch the cut heal up and Elijah grabbed my hand to help me from the floor. "No problem, my dear." He said and I smiled at him.

"Where is she then? I want to take her back to my home." I heard Kol come round the corner.

"Melanie?" He sourly said my name. "Yep," I said as I looked down at my little bump.

"Let's go now so I can keep my baby safe!" He shouted a little. "Our baby." I corrected him and he sighed. "Our baby," he said with a slight sigh.

~{}~

When we got to the house I was greeted by everyone, Klaus, Rebekah, Camille and Marcel.

"Well isn't it the one and only Melanie Jayson." I heard my best friend say name from behind me.

"Hayley?" I questioned and when I turned around I saw her. I ran up to her and hugged her.

"What are you doing here?" She asked me and I looked down at my stomach and then back at Kol. It took her a few seconds to catch on to what I was talking about but when she did she let an '0h'.

"Well, let's get you to a room." I heard Kol and Klaus say behind me. "I'm gonna live here?" I asked them confused. They looked at each other and then back at me.

"You can't just keep me locked up because I'm pregnant with some strange miracle baby that wasn't even meant to happen in the first place." I shouted.

"Don't be like that, love. We only want to keep the baby safe." Klaus smirked through. "And keeping me here is the way to do that." I chuckled and looked down.

Everyone was silent.

"Show me to my room then!" I shouted and Klaus grabbed my wrist gently and showed my to my room.

"For some what reason love, Kol cares about this child. You may not have to but he does! So be kind." He mentioned before leaving the room.

Of course I care about this baby, it's just not what I need right now...