4. Skeletons

"Hello, I don't mean to just pop up at your house but this is Stokeley's daughter that he doesn't claim or take care of

"Hello, I don't mean to just pop up at your house but this is Stokeley's daughter that he doesn't claim or take care of."

W-what? My Stokeley is a deadbeat?

"He what? Damn...she looks just like him I'm gonna beat his as-" The little girl was laughing at me.

"Oh...excuse my French baby girl. I'm Leah, I'm sorry we had to meet like this but please come in..."

"Thank you for being understanding I just want my daughter to have a father. My name is Dominique and this is.."

"My name is Kelani." She said shyly. I kneeled down to get eye level with her.

"It's so nice to meet you pretty girl, I'm Leah. Don't be shy I'm not gonna bite." She smiled really big and ran to me jumping in my arms.

The feeling was unexplainable, I guess this is what having a little one would be like.

We all walked inside as I gave Kelani some juice and some snacks.

"You can sit down girl. I would spark this blunt with you if baby girl wasn't here."

"It's cool we got plenty time."

I prepared myself for what was to come, making my way to the stairs and yelled up..

"Stokeley Clevon Goulbourne get your black ass down here now!" My voice bellowed throughout the house.

He stood at the top of the steps looking terrified..he couldn't see his kid and his baby mama yet.

"Y-yes?"

"I have someone I want you to meet." He seen his baby mama and quickly spotted his kid. His eyes were big and X was coming down behind him..

"Oh shit." Was all X could say.

"You care to tell me why this is my first time hearing about your daughter that's almost 3 fucking years old?!" I whispered the fucking part, I ain't wanna do the most in front of Kelani.

He looked like he had seen a ghost, he hasn't peeped a word this entire time.

"Daddy!!!!" The sweet little girl yelled as she ran up to Ski hugging his leg.

He didn't know what to do but he quickly snapped back to reality. He picked her up and looked at her closely....admiring all her features.

Tears watered in his eyes as he grabbed her head and held her close making me cry. Dominique was crying, hell even Jahseh had a tear or two in his eyes.

"I-I'm sorry baby girl, I'm sorry Dominique. I never even bothered to see what she looked like."

"You didn't, with your sorry ass! You left me all alone Stokeley! I know we didn't end on the best terms but I've been raising her alone and it's not easy. It's not fair to me or her." She said getting upset and I can't blame her. What he did was selfish as fuck but he only cheated himself in the end.