12. New Life

I was rolling back and forth in bed, I couldn't sleep at all

I was rolling back and forth in bed, I couldn't sleep at all. This baby was so huge now and I was so ready to have my body back! I'm miserable...

I sat straight up in bed...I seen both of them looking at me. Ski walked right over to me rubbing my belly..

"Baby it's almost time.." He said looking nervous..

"FINALLY!" Jahseh said jumping around.

"I just want my body back! I'm sick of this shit!" I cried as Ski hugged me tight and Jahseh grabbed my belly rubbing it.

"Shhh Shhh, it's okay." Jahseh said as I cried even harder to cry. I finally calmed down after a few minutes and now Stokeley was rubbing my belly and Jah was rubbing my feet.My eyes felt heavy...

"I can't believe she's finally sleep

"I can't believe she's finally sleep." Jah said looking at me. He kissed her belly then her.

"I'm glad she is, I feel like she's gonna go into labor tomorrow." I said.

"I think she in labor right now." He said and I looked at him shocked.

"Fuck." I was a nervous wreck..I jumped up and grabbed all the bags and ran downstairs throwing them in the car.

I started it up and made sure the car seat was strapped in good..I ran up the steps as sweat dripped off my head.

"We gotta get her to the hospital quick."

Jahseh pulled me out the room and sat me down..

"Nigga chill out she need her rest, I swear when she wake up we gonna take her. You gone freak her out."

"B-but is the baby okay?"

"Yes the baby is good I promise. Just roll you one and relax." He smiled and I agreed, I went digging in my stash. I was about to spark it but I remembered the baby was coming back here..

I stepped into our studio and blazed in the booth...I seen Jah walk in and he spoke on the speaker.

"Might as well hop on this track while we wait."
The music started blasting and I shrugged putting the headphones on my head.