1. Unknown Love

The first two chapters were previously posted in my Imagines book but refresh your memory 😘

This is a fair warning to anybody reading this.....*X's Voice*

This is a very freaky chapter prolly the nastiest, most kinkiest shit I've ever wrote. It has over 6.4k words so put your seat belt on bitch!

Buckle up prepare to get wet...or hard idk which ever you do 🤣🤟🏾

You've been warned ⚠️😈

✧༺♥༻∞* ✧༺♥༻∞

"Hello."

"Yo Leah! You busy tonight?"

I took a hit of my blunt.

"Wassup Jah and no why?"

"I need you to retwist my hair and I got some new music I want you to hear. I need your opinion and I know you don't sugar coat shit."

"Damn right...what time you want me to come?"

"I'm at the Stu right now so like maybe around 7."

"Okay cool, I'll be there..aye!"

"Yeah?"

"Since I don't charge you, your ass better feed me and pre roll my blunts I know you gonna have for me."

"Tahaha! You know I gotchu boo."

Boo? Whatever. I shrugged it off he prolly didn't mean it that way.

"Alright see you later..bye!"

We hung up and I jumped in the shower....

I was halfway done when I got a FaceTime from Stoke.. They keep interrupting me.

My phone was in this waterproof holder I got for the shower. You could only see my upper chest and my head, luckily it didn't show everything. I answered it and watched as the screen lagged...

"Waterrrrrrrr....yo... Leah? Wyd?"

I couldn't see his face but I heard his voice...I laughed at his goofy ass.

"What your stupid ass want Stokeley? I'm busy?"

"Busy doing what?"

"Use your eyes."

His face was now in the camera and his eyes got big...

"Damnnnnn...let me see yo titties."

"Boy bye." I was about to hang up until he spoke up.

"Wait wait wait...okay I'm sorry." He was going on about something I wasn't paying attention. I was too busy cleaning myself..

I turned my back to the camera and washed my legs and feet.. I had hair remover on my pussy, asshole, under arms and legs.