3. Dog House

"Leah baby please open the door

"Leah baby please open the door."

"Fuck you! Get outta here, I don't wanna see you or hear your voice."

"I'm not going anywhere."

"Oh you gone get the fuck outta here."

"I ain't going nowhere until you talk to me."

"Fine, I'll go." I heard a bunch of commotion on the other side of the door making me yell again.

"Baby? Baby you alright?"

Nothing.

"Dammit Leah!" I yelled for Ski and he came running and quickly knocked on the door.

"Baby it's Stoke please open up!"

"Stokey Pooh?" She said as her voice cracked.

"Yes baby, in the flesh. Open up, you know daddy hate to hear his princess cry." She sniffled some more and opened it for him. He walked in and I tried to push my way in but failed..

"Nah, you stay here. You don't deserve to be in the same room with her."

He slammed the door in my face making me angry. I let out a loud growl and punched the wall...

The door flew open as fast as it closed, revealing a very mad Ski..

"Don't be up in this bitch destroying our house cuz of your dumb ass mistakes."

"Nigga fuck you!"

"Fuck me?" He closed the door and stepped to me.

"Be mad at yourself nigga, you fucked this up. Watch yo mouth pussy." I stepped closer to him..

"Treat me like one." I dared him. He pushed me, threw a punch and it landed. I ate it and pulled my pants up catching him off guard.

He laughed and got in his stance..we ran towards each other and went at it.

"HEY! Break it up!" She said tryna get in between us, she pushed me away and he tried to sneak me. He connected making me swing at him, she tried to approach me and got hit....fuck.

"W-why the fuck would you do that?" She yelled with tears in her eyes. I was stuck in place as my eyes watered..no no no no.

"B-baby it was an accident I'd never put my h-" That's the last thing I could get out before being attacked by Ski. I've never seen him this mad before..

"You touched my fucking girl you bitch ass nigga!" He was throwing punches and I was too busy looking at her.

"Okay! Okay look I'm sorry." I managed to get away from the punches he was throwing and ran to her side. I tried to look at her face but she jumped when she seen me.

Ski came over and hugged her as she cried even more..

"Just leave Jah damn, you've done enough."