Chapter 1

"Chuuya, I have a request."

Chuuya was never a very smart man, or loyal man, or patient man... to put it simply, Chuuya isn't a very good man.

His boss, however, made Chuuya appear a saint.

Chuuya just stared down Mori as he sat in his seat, mindlessly running his fingers through Elise's hair. Mori took this as a sign to continue.

"There's a girl... not much younger than you. She has a gift."

It wasn't unusual for one to be born with a gift, not to Chuuya, at least. Chuuya was one of the lucky ones, after all.

"And? We have plenty of gifted people here. Why send me to the middle of nowhere to search for some girl?" He sneered at his boss. He was impatient, not that he was exactly a very patient man in general.

"What if I told you she could make anything she wants just appear without giving or doing anything in return?" He smirked lightly at his subordinate, knowing he'd peaked his interest.

"Well why do we need her then?"

"Think of what we could do with her on our side, kid. Anything we want right at our fingertips!" Mori unknowingly clenched his fingers, pulling at Elise's hair and making her cry out. The girl got up, her face red, and started screaming at the tall man.

Chuuya stared at the two, a familiar frustration arising within him, having experienced this exact situation many times before.

"I'll do it, boss." He spoke calmly, interrupting Elise's rant and Mori's pathetic apologies.

Mori glanced over to the short man with a smile. "Perfect." He spoke as if Chuuya had much choice anyway.

Mori threw over a stack of paper and Chuuya read through the first page, noticing quickly just how difficult this job was going to be.

"Mori I'm going to need an entire army to get through this there's no way I can do this alone!" Chuuya was starting to get angry now, his boss's casual approach to this situation frustrating him.

"Oh don't worry, you won't be alone." Mori was starting to smile more now, clearly thinking about his devious arrangement.

Chuuya was about to protest until-

"Chuuya~!!!" A cheery voice yelled out from behind him and immediately anger thrummed through his veins.

The short man turned around to pounce on his taller companion but was stopped by Mori.

"The plane leaves in an hour boys, better get going~"

And with that they were sent out to get ready to save this random girl they don't know.

——————————————————————————

"Her name is (y/n) (l/n)... ooooh I wonder if she's pretty? Do you think she'll do a double suicide with me?!" Dazai's eyes were shining as he leaned in to Chuuya. The shorter man just glared at him before hitting him upside the head.

"I can do this alone so just stop pestering me already!" Chuuya yelled storming as far away from him as he could.

"But that's not what you said to Mori. You were all like 'I need an army I can't do this alone!!!!!'" Dazai's impression of Chuuya was just as offensive as it was funny... Chuuya didn't think the same however.

——————————————————————————

The plane took 4 whole hours to get to where they needed to be.

Walter Mitty's Window On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara