'Bailey.'

The girl shook her head, turning away to open the front door after the familiar two horn blares sounded outside. She stepped outside in front of Tony, pulling the door shut behind her. And he knew from the look in her eye, she didn't want to go back inside. He took her hand and helped her down to the car, slowly lowering her into the passenger seat before he raced around to the driver's side.

'You ok?' He asked.

'Yeh,' She whispered; 'Just get me away from them.'

He nodded, reversing out of the driveway to head up the street. Bailey curled up into a ball on the seat, resting her head on his shoulder.

'I love you, Tony,' She stated.

'I love you, too, Bay,' He smiled.

'I just wanna go back to school, they're all gonna stare and I wanna get that over with now.'

'I'll be there every step of the way.'

'I know.'

She smiled at him before she let out a sigh, looking down at her hands.

'Do you think you can take me to go see Tyler?' She asked.

'Shit, Bay. Why?' He glanced at her.

'I want to make sure he's ok.'

'There's a whole roster for him, so no, he's not ok. Settled.'

'Tony... What I did to him was fucked up, I want to apologise.'

'What you did- He shot you.'

'I made him. I made him, Tone. Please.'

He sighed, glancing at her before he nodded once; chucking a U-turn in the middle of the road. She reached over to grab the hand that was on the gear stick, squeezing it tightly.

'Thank you,' She whispered.

'I'm coming with you,' He shook his head.

'You stay in the car, then.'

'Bailey-'

'You got rid of his guns, Tony. He's harmless now.'

'He touches you, you scream.'

'For you, always.'

She stared up at the small house as Tony pulled into the curb, nerves suddenly bubbling in her stomach. She closed her eyes for a brief second before she pushed the door open, slowly sliding herself out of the car as pain bloomed across her stomach. She pressed the door shut and limped up to the front door of the Down household, ringing the doorbell. There was a click of a lock before the door opened, Alex peaking out the door.

'Oh, hey, Bay,' He greeted; 'What're you doing here?'

'Wanted to talk to Tyler,' She shrugged.

'Are you sure that's a good idea?'

'Tone's in the car if anything happens.'

He glanced over her shoulder, nodding when he did indeed spot the cheery red mustang.

'Alright,' He sighed; 'Tyler, it's just Bailey.'

'Hey, man,' She greeted.

No movement came from within the house.

'He should be in his room, his parents are at work,' Alex motioned up the hall.

'Alright, thanks,' She nodded.

She limped up the hall and knocked on the open door, Tyler's entire body going tense as he sat on the opposite side of his bed; back to her, eyes set on the window.