Chapter 1

Another day filled with hearts.

Ms. Baek sighed loudly as she walked into the classroom. "Jeon Jungkook," she exclaimed as she banged the register book in her hand on the table. The classroom went silent in an instant and everyone turned their heads towards the guy in the center of the room.

Jungkook stood up with an exasperated expression on his face and said, "sorry miss, but I can't do anything-"

"Oh yes you can," Ms. Baek cut him off with a stern voice. "Turn that app off."

With a pouty lip and a low sigh, Jungkook pulled out his cellphone from under his desk and unlocked it. 

10 hearts. 10 people under your 10 meter radius loves you. 

Jungkook looked up from his cellphone and found all eyes on him. Most girls gave him soft smiles with fluttering eyes, some couldn't care less about him but many of his male classmates narrowed their eyes on him. He turned off the app and bowed to his teacher while apologizing.

"Okay everyone, back to class," Ms. Baek commanded, making all the students face her again.

***

The cafeteria was a buzzing mess with students chattering among themselves and some even calling each other out from one corner of the hall to another. 

Jungkook dragged his feet across the hall with his tray of food in his hands. "I'm surprised," he heard his friend say and looked at him while pulling out a chair in front of him. 

"About what?" He questioned.

"Your Love Alarm," Eunwoo chuckled and continued, "it's not annoying my ears right now."

Eunwoo ducked as Jungkook tried to place a smack on his head making him giggle in the process. 

"Ms. Baek scolded me first thing in the morning so I turned it off." Jungkook explained while stuffing his face with rice.

Eunwoo nodded his head nonchalantly. It was no big news that his best friend was the heart throb of their high school. With a face no less than an angel and a soft heart and nature, he was also one of the top student of his year. Almost every girl in his year had a crush on him but he'd always turn down their proposals with a soft smile and a thank you. So how could one ever hate him?

After finishing their meals, the two best friends walked out of the cafeteria for their next class. "See you after class," Eunwoo slapped his friend's shoulder and walked with a smile.

Jungkook stuck out his tongue at Eunwoo and walked the other way while grumbling under his breath as the slap kinda burned under his school shirt. As he took a turn on the corridor a hard object smacked his mouth immediately making him groan in pain. He could feel his lips sting with immense pain as he covered his mouth.

"Did you leave your fucking eyes at home?" Jungkook heard the person in front of him bark at him, making him flinch in shock.

He looked up to find non other than the Park Jimin clutching his forehead with tears filled to the brim in his eyes. Jungkook felt his heart speeding in his chest but was it because of the pain in his lips or the guy in front of him was a question for some other time.

"Hey kid," Jimin exclaimed, making Jungkook blink a couple of times and focus on him. He struggled to form words and reply to Jimin on time which surely made the latter more furious.

Jimin scowled at Jungkook, completely irritated but he had to be somewhere urgently so he decided to deal with this situation later on. "Move!" He commanded, shoving Jungkook out of his way and dashing towards the exit of the building, his hand rubbing the abused part of his forehead.

Jungkook released a shaky breath as he watched Jimin's back, his muscles flexing under his school uniform. The school bell rang, indicating the students that the lunch break has ended. Jungkook walked back to his class with a swollen upper lip.

Park Jimin.

It has been a year since Jungkook joined Seoul High but never once did he crossed paths with the aforementioned guy but his ears always got to hear some gossip about him. 

According to the gossip, Park Jimin was a bad news. He was a delinquent, never obeyed the rules or listened to his teachers. Rumor had it that he was a spoiled brat of some rich business tycoon. But even though such words circulated throughout the school about him, no one could deny the fact that he was one of the most good looking guys in the senior year. Girls even romanticized his bad temper and delinquency. 

Jungkook chewed on the inside of his cheeks as his mind took him back to the scene where he crashed with Jimin a few moments ago.

Jimin's face had a pained expression but his heavenly features were still attractive. His sharp eyes were smeared with tears, his plump lips cursing Jungkook, his soft looking cheeks going all red along with his two ears. He was a tad bit shorter than Jungkook.

"What are you smiling at Mr. Jeon?"

Jungkook blinked out of his chain of thoughts, realizing that he had his History teacher looming over him with a stern look on his face. He realized that he had each of his classmates' attention on him yet again.

He shook his head with an apology towards his teacher who left after making sure that Jungkook was paying attention to his class. The young man face palmed while a blush crept up on his cheeks as he realized he was day dreaming about his senior in the middle of a class.

"Park Jimin," he let out a silent breath as he looked out of the window and stared at the blue, cloudless, afternoon sky.

*****

Please leave a vote.

Thankyou for reading <3