Chapter 30: Review of last events

The last events from the first book the one and only Shay ?!!

--------------------------------------

Shay's POV:

I woke up and I headed downstairs to eat my breakfast!They have like a whole dining area downstairs! As I was going downstairs I noticed this couple heading in the same direction as me and they looked so cute! They were holding hands and walking together! I wish me and Yasmeen were together! I need to stop thinking about her, but I can't ! She was my whole life and she was my love ! I continued walking and ignored all the questions in my head! I ate some strawberry pancakes because Yasmeen loves to eat it !! That was one thing we had in common! As soon as I was done , I headed out of the cafè and by the door I bumped into someone ! I was left speechless and tears were forming in my eyes !

Back to me Yasmeen :)

I woke up and Me and Zayn went downstairs to eat breakfast !! We had strawberry pancakes!!! My favorite ever!! Me and Zayn are getting along and he is such an amazing guy !! I never thought I would marry him , let alone like him . After we finished eating Zayn grabbed my hand and we left! As we were walking out I bumped into someone and I looked up to apologize , but I could not breath or talk! I froze up !! Then I came back to reality when Zayn started pulling me away !!! "Stop!" I yelled at Zayn but he would not stop , then he picked me up and he put me down when we got in our room ! "What the Hell , Zayn?" "Why did you pull me away?"I screamed at him!

Zayn:"Look, you can't leave me, Yasmeen!" He said as he grabbed both my hands in his and looked at me with his puppy eyes!

Me:"What?" I said looking into his eyes.

Zayn:"Please don't leave me yasmeen, Its bad enough my parents left me." He said as tears were rolling down his face .

Me:"Zayn, how did they leave you?" I asked him giving him a napkin.

Zayn:"They ... they got in a car accident!" he said and he put his face in my lap and cried. I did not notice I was crying too!

Me:"I'm not going to leave you Zayn , ok!" I said.

Then there was a knock on the door and Zayn was sleeping by then. I opened the door and froze again.

Me:"Shay?" I said while tearing up.

Shay:"Yasmeen!" he asked while a tear rolled down his cheek. I wanted to comfort him but I could not , Im married.

Zayn:"Yasmeen , who was it ?" he said while coming and standing next to me with no shirt! This is really awkward. I could see Zayn's fist and he had a look in his face that clearly state he was about to beat the shit out of Shay.

Me:"Look, We are going to talk so do not freak out ok , Zayn?" I told him while he took my hand in his and he intertwined our fingers.

Shay:"Can you put a shirt on ?" he asked Zayn like he was ready to punch him.

Zayn:"Why ? Do I bother you?" he asked Shay sounding concerned.

Shay:"Yes!" he said sarcastically!

Zayn:"Well, too bad." he said and then he led me to our couch and Shay followed.

Then we all sat down. It was awkward and no one was talking especially because Zayn would not let go of my hand! Finally Shay decided to speak.

Shay:"Do you love him?" he asked pointing to Zayn. I could swear he was about to cry. I felt bad for him, I honestly did. I did not respond because I was not ready.

Me:"Ummmm.... Its not your business anyway! I said and moved closer to Zayn.

Shay:"Well congratulations and I hope you guys are happy together! He said and then he left our room and slammed the door behind him. The slam made our room shake literally.

Zayn:"I'm sorry!" he said as he stroked my hair.

Me:"It's fine!" I said sounding sarcastic because my heart hurt a lot.

Zayn:"Are you okay, sweetie?" He asked sounding so sweet!

Me:"Yes Zayn Im always okay when your with me!" I said while leaning to him.

Zayn:"I love you!" he said and kissed my forehead.

Shays POV:

Was she really happy or not?! What the Hell? Why did she do that? Did she never like me or something? Something was off!! I'm not going to leave her!! This is not over, Zayn!! Get ready to battle!! I will show her who you really are !

########################

This is not over get ready for book 2 !!! it's a sequel to this book !! It's not over , this is the beginning !!! Book two will be coming next week ! Please give me ideas and are you on team Shay or Zayn!!!!! I love you guys!!! Yash lovers forever!!!!!! Follow me on Instagram @yashlovers101 !!! How was this book? It was my first book ever !!!!!!!!!!!! I loved it to be honest!!!!!!!!! We all know that they have met !! Will yasmeen leave Zayn and return to Shay ??????? What do u think and what's your opinion ??????? I rewrote this while watching the news about the Washington high school shooting ???? Does anyone know anything about it ??? P.S please vote and comment !!!!!

Xoxo ~yasmeen :)

@@@@@@@@@
If you would like me to start writing and updating this story Plz vote and\or comment !!!!