× 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑳 𝘙𝘪𝘥𝘦 ×

Start from the beginning

Sam moaned my name quietly, which made my junk in my pants grow even more.

"C-Colby" He moaned.

I started to undo his pants and feel a smirk grow upon my face.

I reached into his boxers and started to jerk him off slowly.

Sam threw his head back and I just smiled. I finally got what i want. Sam.

"Col-Colby.. I-I want yo-u.." Sam could barely manage his words, but I understood.

I stopped jerking him off. I pulled down my pants and boxers. Sam was just staring at the sight of me.

"I need you to do one thing for me," I started pulling his pants down, along with his boxers.

"Wh-What.." Sam replied.

I stood up, "Ride me."

Sam stared at me, I sat down next to him as he got up. He got on top of my lap and positioned my member by his hole.

He started to sit, going down slowly. Making us both make a soft breathy moan.

After Sam finally got down, he started bouncing.

"Uh," Sam moaned.

Sam started bouncing faster and faster, making my stomach curl each time. But I didn't want to cum that fast.

"Oh, Colby" Sam moaned again.

My stomach started to curl even more, feeling myself about to release.

I flipped Sam over so i was on top. I smirked and then shoved my member back inside him, making us both groan again.

I gripped Sam's waist tightly, making sure to not pull out. I looked up to Sam basically giving a lewd expression.

I started thrusting faster, making Sam's moans deeper, and louder.

"Colby.. Oh, Colby faster please." He moaned.

Sam moaning small curse words under his breath as he felt like he was about to release, but Colby needed one more thing to be satisfied.

You see, Colby is not ALWAYS dominant. Sometimes he likes giving fucks, but he is more likes receiving fucks.

"S-Sam," I pulled out, hearing a small whimper from Sam.

( 3rd Person view )

"C-Can you fuck me.." Colby panting from the thrusts.

Sam looked at Colby,

"Uh-Uhm.. Sure.." Sam hesitated at first, knowing he's only been dominant once, but he thought he would give it a try a second time.

Colby layed down on his back as Sam started to push into Colby.

"Oh. Sam," Colby moaned.

Sam felt butterflies in his stomach when Colby moaned his name, reminding him of when he saw Colby in his bedroom.

Colby bit his lip, trying to hold in moans, but they just kept coming out.

Sam started to thrust faster and harder, wanting Colby to scream his name. Even though they were on a ferris wheel, Sam didn't care.

Colby made a loud moan as Sam hit his prostate.

"Found it." Sam chuckled.

Sam could be dominant when he wanted, but he'd prefer getting it in the ass.

Sam tried to thrust as fast as he could. Both of their stomach started to curl up.

Colby was basically screaming Sam's name over, and over again.

Colby arched his back, Sam knew exactly what that meant.

"A-Are you close?" Sam made a breathy moan.

"Ye-Yes.." Colby replied.

Colby's jaw basically dropped as Sam's head went back and both of their eyes went to the back of their heads.

Sam thrusted harder. Making both of them moan really loud.

Colby then released onto his and Sam's chest with a loud moan of Sam's name.

Sam did that quickly after.

They both got cleaned up and got dressed, until the ride was finally over.

"Did you enjoy your ride?" One of the employees said.

Sam and Colby both looked at each other for a moment.

They both chuckled quietly, and looked at the employee.

"It was fantastic." Sam said.

"Agreed. I definitely would go on this again," Colby said looking over at Sam winking.

Soon after, Corey, Jake, Aaron and Elton all got off the ride. Their mouths wide open.

"What?" Colby questioned.

Elton brought Sam and Colby over to a tree to make sure no one would hear.

"Did you two fuck on the ride?" Elton whispered.

Sam looked at Colby, and Colby looked back.

"Oh boy," Sam said.

(Words: 1678)

(HELLO! This was my first time writing smut, sorry if its badddd hhhh, and dont worry, im working on part 2 and some requests that people asked for. But other then that, howd you like my smut? ;) am i good at it? Lmao, if you want more smUt comment something i could write about. Andddd hollyyy crAPP thankyou soo much for 2.5k reads, and almost 100 votes! What the fUck, you guys are so cool and kind, ily alllllllll!!!, hhhhhh anyways, if there are any mistakes, im super sorry but, this took awhile to write and i finished at 3am so yeet, anywayyss bYe - Summer)