× 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑳 𝘙𝘪𝘥𝘦 ×

Beginne am Anfang

"Oh, right.. I'll be down in a second, okay?"

"Sure.." He said.

Sam closed my door and I crashed my head back onto my pillow.

"Sam, what the fuck are you doing to me." I said as I was about to exit my room.

Time Skip to the Amusement Park -

( Sam's POV )

It's been like, 20 minutes since we got here and Corey has at least 10 prizes from those games. I thought they were impossible.

I keep thinking about what happened earlier. When i walked in on Colby. I swear I get a boner every time I think of it. I'm disgusting.

"Let's go on that one!" Elton pointed towards the ferris wheel.

I was always afraid of heights. But i couldn't say no.

"Sure.." I say quietly. Colby looks over at me.

We finally got to ride the ferris wheel after that huge line we had to wait in.

"Okay, I'll sit with Jake, Corey, you sit with Aaron, and Sam, Colby. You two are together," Elton exclaims making hand motions.

I gulp thinking about what happened earlier. The thought of Colby moaning my name made me hard. Oh fuck.

I pulled my shirt down as best as possible, attempting to hide my obvious erection.

"Sam. Colby. You two can go on first," Elton grins.

"Fuck," Cursing quietly.

"What was that Sam?" Colby looked at me.

"Hm? O-Oh.. Nothing" I replied.

Colby got onto the ferris wheel first, i followed soon after.

After awhile, we were at the top, we went around a couple times without speaking.

I just kept thinking of earlier, the thought just made me want to pounce on Colby.

I moaned at the thought.

Colby looked at me, then saw my problem.

"U-Uh.. S-Sam?"

I coughed, "Yes?"

"You have a.. Uhm," He tried to form a sentence.

"A problem." Colby finished.

I looked down at the member in my pants that was way too obvious to hide now.

I covered my red face.

( Colby's POV )

Why the fuck does Sam have a boner?

Fuck. Just my luck, an erection started to grow in my pants as the thoughts of Sam moaning under me.

"Co-Colby.." Sam whispered.

I look down at my pants and realized I had an erection too.

"Well.. At Least we're even now.." Colby said. Sam made a nervous laugh.

"What uh.. What were you thinking of to get.. You know.." He laughed.

I put a hand on his thigh, Sam jumping a little bit at my actions.

We stared into each others eyes, I moved my face closer to his, feeling his warm breath on my face, then quietly whispered:

"You."

I kissed him, and i felt sparks flying everywhere.

I moved my hand up his thigh, to his member. I started to palm him.