Chapter 5

AN: so sorry it has taken so long! My schedule with school and work got crazy busy and I just didn't have time to come up with ideas!
Also! I saw the guys in concert the other day 😍 they put on the absolute best show ever and I wish there was another show close by so I could go do it all over again! I had the opportunity to meet the guys through host vip and it was 110% worth it! The guys are the sweetest and it wasn't rushed at all. I had the chance to have a conversation with them and thank them for their music. It was the best night of my life honestly.
————————————————————-

Emmalee had been talking to her brothers for about 4 hours now and she had never felt so loved in her life. They had to go in to do a sound check for their show that evening and she tagged along as they went inside.
"So sis..... who is this Turner guy?" Kevin asks as they're walking.
She blushes slightly before beginning to tell the story of how they met at college, he asked her out, and they fell in love. "And we've been dating for the last 8 months" she finishes.
"Do you think he's the one?" Joe asks as he wags his eyebrows at her.
She laughs at him and nods excitedly. "I really do. I love him a lot. He's kind and caring and he's been very understanding of this whole process of trying to find you."
The boys all aww at her talking about loving him.
"We will have to get to know him then if he is going to be sticking around the family." Joe says which shocks Emmalee a little bit. He notices she is a little stunned and says "what did you think after all this time and effort spent in trying to find you that we were going to stop talking to you after today and never see you again? We want to get to know you Emmalee. We want to spend time with you. You're family and you're going to get treated as such. We all love you. Plus, you still have to meet mom, dad,
Frankie, and Kevin's wife Danielle." She smiles at the fact that they truly do care about her. This day really has been full of surprises for her.
They continue on and she sits down front row of where the audience will be as she watches them rehearse and do sound check. She sits in awe that she's related to them and that they love her. She texts Turner an update to let him know how things are going and how excited she is to continue getting to know her new family.

After the boys finish sound check they meet Emmalee backstage.
"Well what did you think?" Joe asks
"Wow. I have no words I mean. I can't wait to see when the place is full of people singing along too." Emmalee replies
"Yeah that really does add a special effect to the entire thing" Kevin adds in as they walk back down the hall to a room setup with couches and snacks. Once they all sit down Nick grabs a laptop sitting on the table and turns it on. "What do you think Em, up to meeting another family member or two?" She nods excitedly so Nick continues "good because Frankie is about explode because he wishes he were here to meet you and won't stop texting asking us to call him."
Nick gets it all set up and makes sure everyone can be seen by the camera before requesting a video call to the youngest sibling Frankie.
"NO WAY!" Frankie shouts the moment the call connects. "SHE'S REALLY THERE"
"Yes Frankie, she's real and she's here" Joe says after they all chuckle at his slightly dramatic reaction. "This is your older sister Emmalee. Emmalee this is the youngest Jonas, Frankie. Also known as the bonus Jonas"
They say hello to each other and Frankie immediately starts asking her rapid fire questions about herself
"When's your birthday? Where do you live? What's your favorite color? Do you have a favorite brother yet because I'm the coolest one? Do you have any pets? When do I get to see you in person?"
"Frankie chill let her answer a question before you ask another" Kevin cuts in.
Frankie just looks expectantly waiting for answers to his questions so he can ask more.
"Let's see. My birthday is November 3rd, two days before Kevin's. I'm 20. I currently live in Springfield, Missouri but I'm from a couple hours away from there. I'm not answering if I have a favorite brother. And no I don't have any pets." Emmalee says as she tries to remember all of the questions she got so quickly. She stops thinking she answered everything.
"But what about my last question? When do I get to see you?" Frankie says, a little sad that she forgot his most important question.
"Oh. I don't know." She says looking over at the three brothers sitting on the couch with her. "We haven't talked about what happens after today yet. But hopefully it will be really soon."
He accepts that answer with the promise that they will tell him as soon as they figure out when she can come visit. They talk a bit more before Joe breaks the news that they need to hang up with Frankie for now. Frankie looks devastated because he wants to know everything about his older sister and he knows his brothers get to continue talking to her this evening and he doesn't. Emmalee makes it up to him by giving her number so that he can text her any time he has more questions. They hang up and Nick closes the laptop.
"What's next?" Emmalee asks
"Well, we have to go eat dinner then we have a quick meet and greet and then we have to get ready for the show." Joe says as Kevin and Nick nod in agreement. "But first....... how do you feel about us announcing that you're our little sister to the fans?"