Chapter two: A humongous god-like transformation

Beginne am Anfang

(Happy frogs POV)
I then see my Friend head out the door. After the doctor told me to head home as well so he wouldn't cause any problems as well. I agree and go outside. While walking back I could see the neighbors look at me with relief with the good news from the doctor. Then some other neighbors say "Hurray! For your friend happy frog!" I then blush and saw "oh thank you I sure will!" I then head home but before I touched the doorknob. I heard some strange noises that my friend was talking about and I say "what was that?" I then see a figure of a Man looking at me. I then see a tiny bit of his face shown. He almost looked dead but... he was alive? I then see him hold out a piece of delicious food. I then smell the power sent of the food he was holding. My mouth was watering up I then hear my stomach rumble and I say "I gotta try that..." I then see him walk into the dark parts of the swampy forest. I then followed him to see where he was heading to. I then walked deeper into the forest unaware of where I was heading to. I then see him run up to a source of light. And then he disappears. I then run up as well but then I trip on a rock and fell. I land on the dirt saying "ow... that hurt..." I then could hear someone saying. "Are you alright?" I then look up to see him again. But he was clear to see now. He was orange with black and white eyes. His eyes were glowing in the dark. Then he was wearing a nice looking clothing with a nice hat. I then say "I-I-I'm fine..." He then lifts me up and says "who are you?" I then say oh I'm happy frog!" He says "how extraordinary! You can speak!" I then look at him while confuse and say "ummm yeah I can talk?" He then looks at my leg and says "your hurt..." I try to hold back tears from the pain. I then say with a cranky voice "y-Yeah that sure hurts a lot.." he says "you can cry I don't need to know if your brave..." I then start crying and say "of course! I'm a weak!" He then clams me down saying "n-no your not!" I then stop crying saying "thank you..." I then look around to see he has a tent and a few box's with supplies and also a strange looking light source. I then say "what's this you got here?" He replies with "oh this is my camping ground!" I say "oh how cool!" I then ask him what that strange looking spruce of light was. He responds with "oh that's a fire! It keeps you warm so you won't freeze!" I say with shock "oh that's amazing!" He then says "do you wanna sit down?" I say "well sure!" I then sit down and he starts to put the bandage on my leg to stop the bleeding. "I never seen anything like you before..." I then say "oh really?" He then says with surprise "of course! We humans never seen an animal with excellent intelligences before! We thought we were the only intelligent life forms around on earth!" I then say "well at least you see me with an intelligent mind!" He then finishes up the bandage and says "all finished!" I say "well thanks for putting that bandage on me!" He says with joy " oh no problem!" He hears my stomach growling and says "huh you must be hungry..." I say "yeah I forgot to eat in the afternoon today..." He then walks over to his back pack and takes out a strange looking food with something rapped over it and he gives me it and says "this is candy! But it's like a piece of food that will give you enough energy to last over two days!" I then say "oh how wonderful!" I then unwrap it and start to eat the piece of candy. I then say with food in mouth "Omg this is tasty!" I continued to chew the candy that was in still my mouth. After finishing chewing I Gulped the candy and I looked at him and said "is their anymore of this stuff?" The he replies "yeah there's some in box's but I wouldn't eat more if I were you..." I then get a little scared and say "wh-what do you mean?" He the responds "if you more than just one... you'll get fat and fatter each price you eat." I then get agree with him to not eat anymore and I noticed that it was starting to turn night. I then ask him "will we be safe around here?" He then says "I don't know I just came here one day ago. Before I met you..." I then said if he had any weapons with him and says "well I have a pocket knife and a pistol. Is that enough in this kind of swamp?"I say "well yeah that'll keep us safe!" I then ask him if we could go search for more food just to be safe. He then says "well it's almost night time so sure." He walks up to his backpack and he packs some stuff up in it and he says "do you have anything to bring with you?" I then respond to his question "well no... I don't" He says that will be fine and he grabs another knife from the box and he gives me the knife and while he gives me the knife he says "well let's go find some food!" I get then get Happy by him saying that and we head off into the swamp to find some food.