"Tae, sweatheart it's gonna be ok someday, you and jungko--"

"There's never going to be me and Jungkook ever" The younger bitterly spit out cutting the older omega short.

"Tae i hate what he's done, but-----"

"There's no but hyung" the younger cut him off again.

"Taehyung he is still your mate."

"I literally don't care anymore"

"You can't accept only the wolf side of your mate Tae"

"Watch me" the younger was up on his feet pacing around his room. Obviously getting irritated with the conversation.

"Tae this hatred you've developed for Jungkook is not healthy"

"Not healthy? Really hyung are you fucking kidding me? what's not healthy is being a mate to that asshole, what's not healthy is carrying around the mark of a prick who has done nothing but hurt me."

"Tae just calm down will you? I'm not saying when Jungkook comes to his senses you should accept him easily."

"How about not accepting him at all"

"He's still your mate Taehyung"

"And i still don't care Jin hyung, i don't want to ever have anything to do with him except his wolf, why is everyone so against it."

"Because it's impossible to only accept the animal side of us."

"Well that animal side is actually the one who gives a damn about our bond. I can't keep throwing myself at some whose daily job is to hurt me. I'm done."

"Alright Alright, come on Tae sit down"

Taehyung reluctantly falls back on the bed. Hands coming up to cover his face. "Where could he be hyung? he thinks i hate him, he thinks i hate him hyung but i don't, hyung i don't hate kookie, he's not disgusting, he is my only source of strength, where do i find him hyung?".

"Tae" Jin called rubbing soothing circles on the Omega's back. "He knows you were just angry at his human side, he knows how much Jungkook hurts you Tae please stop beating yourself over it"

"You don't understand hyung" Taehyung lifts his face up to reveal his tears stain face. "You should have seen him hyung, he looked defeated, he wasn't even angry, he just looks tired like he has given up on everything."

"It's ok honey" Jin whispers bringing him into a comforting hug.
Few minutes later the younger has quite down a bit, he pulled back from the hug smiling softly before falling back on the bed. "You're still up to see hobi's great grandfather tomorrow?" Taehyung nods. He decided to finally meet the elder. He needs to know more about his true blood mate, maybe he will be able to find him if he understands him better.

Doctor Hoseok had suggested it to him last week when he was taken to the hospital. Thankfully it was nothing serious, he fainted from exhaustion. He was discharged few hours later.

"Yeah" is all he said, tiredness catching up to his bones.

"Sleep sweetheart i'll see you tomorrow"

"Hmmm" His eyes closes on it's own, he feels the cover pull up to his chest and a whisper of "sweet dreams" Taehyung wishes to have one, his dreams has been nothing but torment these few days.

                                          —

"Tae this should have waited"

"No it shouldn't have, you've waited for years noona i think its time you stop waiting"

"How do you even know what i wanted to talk to you about?"