Imagine #39

Imagine you're Kylo Ren's little sister and you're being mind-controlled by Snoke.

*Requested*

You're (y/n) Solo, the adopted daughter of Han Solo and General Leia Organa. They adopted you when you were a toddler after your parents were killed in a fire, unexpectedly. Leia knew who your parents were when they helped defeat the Empire years ago. Unfortunately, Ben Solo never knew you joined the family since he was away to be trained as a Jedi by his uncle, Luke Skywalker.

Both of your parents were different species. Your father was human and was a Jedi, while your mother was Twi'lek with purple skin. You were mostly human, with your father's (h/c) hair, but you still had purple skin and black eyes from your mother.

When Kylo Ren, no longer as Ben Solo, found out about you being his adopted sister, he kidnapped you, and took you under his wing. Since you're Force-Sensitive like your father, Kylo has been training you so that you could control the Force within you better.

But yet, Supreme Leader Snoke was not fond of the idea of Kylo taking you under his wing and training you because he had a feeling that you wouldn't turn to the Dark Side and you would not be useful to the First Order. He wanted to get rid of you somehow.

***

Kylo was heading to the training room to start your day of training. He just got done talking with Snoke in his throne room. Snoke was mainly talking about you and what was 'best' for you, which left Kylo confused because he didn't understand what Snoke meant by that. He just only hoped that it's nothing bad like sending you away or something.

When Kylo arrived at the training room, he dodged out of the way when a chair was, suddenly, thrown at him. He looked all over the training room and everything was scattered all over the room. Then, he saw you standing in the middle of the training room, with your hands up in the air and with a sinister look on your face.

"Oh. Hello, Kylo. Nice to see you...still standing." You said, sounding insane, before you threw another chair at Kylo with the Force. Kylo dodged out of the way in time. "(y/n), what are you doing? Have you lost your mind?" He asked, angrily. "Oh, I haven't lost my mind, Kylo. I think it's you who lost your mind." You said, and, then, pulled out your Lightsaber and activated it, revealing the green color.

After you activated your Lightsaber, you raised it in the air and you charged at Kylo. Before you could strike him with your Lightsaber, Kylo activated his Lightsaber and blocked yours. "(y/n), what has gotten into you? Why are you doing this?" Kylo asked, while grunting, as he moved away from you. "I'm here to take your place, dear brother. You're not worthy enough to be part of the First Order." You said, and, then, you swung your Lightsaber at Kylo again.

The whole time while you and Kylo were fighting in a Lightsaber duel, Kylo was confused. He didn't get why you were acting like that and what you meant when you said 'take his place'. It didn't make any sense to him because he knew that it was not like for you to talk or fight with him at all like that.

As you and Kylo continued with the Lightsaber duel, you said, "Face it, Kylo. You're so weak, you can't even fight well in a Lightsaber duel. No wonder you lost to that scavenger scum." "That's enough, (y/n)!" Kylo yelled. "Kylo Ren, the fearsome Commander of the First Order, is just a child in a mask." You insulted Kylo, mockingly.

When you said 'a child in a mask', Kylo immediately knew where he heard those words from. He heard those last words from Snoke when he talked with him earlier. That's when it hit Kylo. You were being mind-controlled by Snoke.

"(y/n), stop it! You're being mind-controlled by Snoke!" Kylo said. You looked at him, a bit confused. But you continued swinging your Lightsaber. "You're a liar, Kylo, and you'll always will be." "No, it's true, (y/n)! Snoke is doing this to make it seem that you're against me so that could kill you. He's trying to make me get rid of you." Kylo tried explaining to you, while he blocked your swing.

"Use the Force, (y/n). Use the Force to make you understand what I'm saying and to stop Snoke from controlling your mind. Remember what I taught you when using the Force." Kylo said.

When Kylo said all of that, you lowered your Lightsaber and closed your eyes and started focusing your Force on your mind. You did feel a strange energy around your mind that felt like it was being controlled. Kylo was right.

Thinking of what Kylo had taught you from training, previously, you started imagining a wall in your mind to help block Snoke from your mind with the Force. It was hard to concentrate, but you weren't gonna give up.

After concentrating so hard in your mind with the Force, you rolled your eyes back and closed them as you dropped your Lightsaber on the floor, which it deactivated, and collapsed on the floor. You felt weak after that. "(y/n)!" Kylo exclaimed, as he kneeled down beside you. He was worried about you as you didn't respond or move an inch.

Moments later, you started crying as you turned your head and looked up at Kylo. "I-I'm so sorry, Kylo. Whatever I said to you, I never meant it." You said, softly, as more tears ran down on the sides of your head. Kylo placed his gloved hand on top of your (h/l) (h/c) hair and said, "No, (y/n). Don't say 'sorry'. It wasn't your fault. Snoke was mind-controlling you to say things that would trigger me and would make me kill you. I guess that explains why he mentioned 'what was 'best' for you'. He wanted me to get rid of you." Kylo explained.

"It seems like I'm unwelcomed here." You said, sadly. "No, (y/n). Don't think that at all. I'm not sending you away or anything even if Snoke disagrees with it. You're my little sister, (y/n), and I'll always protect you no matter what." Kylo said, which made you smile. You took his gloved hand and held it and said, "Thank you, Kylo." "Of course, (y/n)." Kylo said back, while smiling a bit and squeezing your hand a little.