Imagine #34

Imagine you going to prom with Kylo Ren.

(A/N: I would like to dedicate this imagine to _Kylo_Sexy_Ren_)

You were sitting in front of your dresser mirror in your quarters, wearing a black silk robe, while Captain Phasma was standing behind you, curling your (h/l) (h/c) hair with a curling iron. "Phasma, I really appreciate you doing this for me." You said, as you started putting your make-up on. "It's my pleasure, (y/n). I want to make this night special for you. It's wonderful that Kylo is throwing a prom for you." Captain Phasma said, as she was curling a strand of your hair. "It is nice that Kylo is doing this. He's very generous." You said, as you were applying foundation on your face.

Then, there was a knock at the door. "If you're not Kylo Ren, you may enter." You said, glancing at the door. Then, the door slid open and it wasn't Kylo. It was General Hux, covering his eyes with his gloved hand and holding a garment bag up with his other hand. "Is it safe to come in? I don't want to see anything uncensored." He said. You and Captain Phasma giggled.

"It's all good, Hux. It's not like I'm getting married." You said, as you turned back to the mirror and started putting light brown eyeshadow on. "I wish." You muttered, chuckling a bit.

Then, General Hux uncovered his eyes and he walked inside towards you and Captain Phasma. "Well, Miss (y/n), I took the liberty of bringing your prom dress to you." He said. You gasped, excitingly. "Thank you, General Hux. I'm so excited to put it on." You said. "It was made generously by our finest wardrobe specialist droids, just the way you wanted it to be." General Hux said, as he hung the garment bag on the coat hanger. "Yay!" You exclaimed.

"Don't get her overly excited, Hux. I don't want her to be moving and end up getting burned by the curling iron." Captain Phasma said, as she braided a couple of strands on the side of your head. "My sincere apologies, Phasma. If you'll excuse me, I'll go check on Ren and see how he's doing." General Hux said. "Okay." You said, and, then, you applied mascara on your eyelashes. Then, General Hux walked out of your quarters.

Moments later, Captain Phasma finished braiding the other side of your head and you finished putting dark red lipstick on your lips

Moments later, Captain Phasma finished braiding the other side of your head and you finished putting dark red lipstick on your lips. "Well, (y/n), your hair is done." She said. You stared at yourself in the mirror, smiling and feeling so mesmerized. "It's wonderful. I love it. Thank you for doing my hair, Phasma." You said. "My pleasure, (y/n)." Captain Phasma said back.

Then, she walked up to the garment bag and she took it off the coat hanger. "Now, let me help you get into your prom dress, (y/n)." She said. "Yes!" You squealed, but not too loud. Then, you and Phasma headed to the bathroom to help you get into your prom dress.

***

It's been three weeks since you were kidnapped by Kylo Ren, the Supreme Leader of the First Order, from Earth. He kidnapped you because he discovered that you're Force-Sensitive and he needed you to be part of the First Order. To help train you and become his apprentice.