Chapter 1: The Alpha

"He shouldn't be here! He wasn't meant to be summoned!"

"Then kill him and get it over with!"

Dragon's eyes shoot open, before he lashes out and sends several men in armor sprawling. He growls, before he lets out an ear damaging roar.

He then finishes the roar, glaring at the old bearded human in front of him. He hears sounds behind him, and sees four human girls.

 He hears sounds behind him, and sees four human girls

They all stare at the Kaiju in shock. He snorts. He then turns to the man on the throne."

"If you end to kill me, be a real king and challenge me to battle yourself."

       The man nods shakily. Gojira then sits down and listens to the shitty humans talk, while he notices the  four girls looking at him. He winks. They blush and look away. He then pull up a menu.

{Dagon}
Level: 1
Species: Alpha Kaiju Demihuman
Health: 2,000
Magic:100
Rad: 500
Strength:200
Speed:100
Titles: Alpha Titan, Nature's Balancer, Former King of the Monsters, Dragonslayer
Skills: Water breathing, lvl 100, thick skin, lvl 100, Alpha's Roar, lvl 90, Swimming, lvl 100, Atomic Breath, lvl 100, Hyper Regeneration, lvl 100, Bloodlust, lvl 100, Dna absorption, lvl 1, sword fighting, lvl 1, spear wielding, lvl 1, archery, lvl 1, block, lvl 1

"Huh. Interesting. So this world is kinda like those human video game things."

But his thoughts are suddenly interrupted when the king speaks to him in a demanding voice.

"And you, demihuman. Introduce yourself."

The Kaiju snorts.

"I'm Dagon. I was dead, until I heard this realm call for aid. And so, I've decided to help it. And I have doubts it will survive, considering racist bastards like you lot run this place."

"How dare you say that to his maje-ack!"

Dagon grabs the guard by the throat, a dame aura surrounding him, making the most weak willed people collapse, as they stare at the burning figure appearing behind the Kaiju.