Lazy

I wake up without opening my eyes yet, I can hear my alarm going off telling me it's time to get up, yet I stay still. I can feel the sun heating up my skin, yet I stay still. I enjoy the few seconds in bed before I hear my mom yelling to get up. I finally open my eyes and reach for my phone. After I turn off my alarm, I get up and walk towards my closet. I've decided this year I would try to be more fashionable, not sure how I would do that though. I put on my dark blue jeans and this new purple crochet shirt to put on top of a black tank top.
I brush my hair and head down towards the kitchen to eat a sandwich.
"You ready for sophmore year honey?" says my Mom as she pulls her hair into a ponytail.
"Oh, am I ready to be on constant edge every time I walk the halls and spend the next couple of hours without any social interaction?" I say as I reach for the bread, "Then if so I am so stoked for this year!"
"Why don't you try to make some new friends this year?"
"I don't think anyone wants to be friend, and I already made my impression as the quiet girl who seems to hate everyone who breathes. So no thanks. I'll just stick with the three I have that I rarely even see." I smile as I take a bite of my sandwich.
My mom sighs as a sign of defeat and says, "Well, I'll see you when I get home and we're gonna have our movie night okay?" She puts on her shoes and heads out after saying goodbye.
I stare at the table as I eat the remaining of my sandwich. I hear my brothers getting up and snap out of my current state to head towards the bathroom to brush my teeth. I put on my shoes and grab my backpack as my brother yells it's time to go.
As soon as I entered the school, my first instict was to get to class and avoid any contact with anyone. I shut down and with an empty face, head to my first class early. The same goes for every other class.
As I walk home, I walk faster until my ankles start to hurt but I still go. It's always feels quiet even though there are always cars passing by.
I finally take a breather when I close the front door behind me and greet my mother who is sitting on the couch. "Hey honey, how was school?"
"Umm...the same as always. Boring and uneventful." I take off my shoes and head to the living room "I sometimes miss the drama but also glad that's nowhere near me."
"Highschool is all about the drama. You are missing a crucial part love."
"I'm missing all the crucial parts mom, but what can you do if you are stuck inside the house. Right?" I go to my room to change and not even before I go get food do I take a break. I watch YouTube as I eat my tacos de carne asada.
That's how it goes everyday. How do I know that already? Because it always went that way freshman year.
But this isn't freshman year.

____________________

Yo! It's been a long fucking time but I hope you all have been doing well and if not, that's okay and I hope everything gets well. This story is gonna be a bit personal but I think that's what I need right now. That's all. Byee!