. 𝕓𝕠𝕠 ! 𝕟𝕞 ☾

oh . my . god . IM BACK BABY . THANK YOU FOR 12k THIS IS CRAZY I REMEMBER WHEN I HAD 200 AND SO GREATFUL AND NOW IM SO HAPPY , THANK YOU FOR YALLS SUPPORT 💕💕
_____________________________

right now i'm on my way to my bestfriend nicks house to grab my hoodie i left . i didn't even have to text him to tell him i'm coming , all i have to do is grab my key and walk in , it wasn't weird at all , we do this normally .

but honestly i could've left my hoodie there , i kinda just wanted an excuse to see nick , i mean have you seen him ? i've know him since the 5th grade and have liked him since 8th  . i wish i could tell him i like him but he's never showed anything that shows he has interest in me so , i've kept quiet .

i finally pulled up to his house . i parked my car and got out . i grabbed my key , and unlocked the door and walked right in . i saw my hoodie lying of the couch and grabbed it . i had an idea of scaring nick , i knew he was home , he's in his room and i only know that because his favorite chain that he wears everywhere was on a side table , where he usually leaves it .

i sneak up the stairs trying to make the smallest sounds , and thankfully i accomplished that . i tiptoed to his door to it being almost closed with an inch or two space for it to still be open . i was gonna slam the door open into scare him but i heard a groan that sounded a little too sexual than it should've .

i stood still , wondering if he was jerking off or just made that sound , i peak through the inches of space and see him on his bed with his hand in his joggers slicking up and down in a quick pace . i stood there shocked , i was mentally freaking out , but honestly it was a turn on , ive wanted to fuck him for the longest and seeing this set me off .

i didn't invade his space cause it would've been rude , even tho i wanted to help him . i started to walk of til i heard him moan "s-shit y/n ." i stopped dead in my tracks and processes what he just said/moaned . till i head him again , "you're so fucking tight , h-holy fuck ." i peak through the door again , him now going a quicker pace and his eyes squeezed shut .

i thought to myself "this is your chance ." i thought for a second and decided on what i was gonna do . i slowly push the door open , thankfully he didn't hear it . i again slowly walk over to him . seeing him closer and like this made me so wet , i kid you not . and finally without hesitation i said "boo ."

into his ear and kinda of sexually , he freaked out , and covered his face and body which was burning red shade . "y/n ! how long were there ?!" he cried out of embarrassment , "long enough to know that you need some help , from me ." i said cockily . i removed his covers from his face and body and looked at him .

i smirked bent over his face , looking him in the face , directly . "s-shut up ." he whines still trying to cover up the fact he has a massive boner still going on . with me still looking at him in his face , i reach my hands into his joggers , and grab his dick , he groaned at my touch .

i started slicking my hand up and down smirking , and him  moaning movements . i say myself down on the bed , right next to him , and was now leaving purple marks on his neck . i realized that he was close to cumming so i stopped and grabbed the rims of his joggers and pulled them down with a tug , revealing his large dick , and more noticeable . i crawl over to his legs and sit over them , with my head hovering on top of his shaft .

i look up at him than down at his size . i lowered my head and i grabbed it with my hand and kisses the tip as a tease . "p-please god , no t-teasing ." he groaned out . i soon stuck his size in my mouth , fully . i bobbed my head up and down and a slow and sexual pace .