. 𝕚𝕟𝕤𝕖𝕔𝕦𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕡 ⋆

i look in the mirror just pinching my own body . i hated how i looked , but austin loved it . i hated my belly fat , i hated my stretch marks , my cellulite , i hated everything about me .

tears rolling down my face as i judge my own body , "why do i have to look like this ."i whisper to myself . as i cry in silence , i hear the door open and i whip my head around to see a worried austin at the door . "b-baby , what's wrong ?" he runs up to me and enclosures me with a hug .

"n-nothing ." i lie and try and stop crying , but i couldn't , "bullshit , tell me what's wrong ." he says , "i-i don't like how my body looks , it's gross ." i cry in his shoulder

"never say that again , lemme show you how beautiful you are ."he kisses me with love and passion , and i kiss back . we make out for a bit till he pushes me on the bed and starts to take of my bra and panties .

he looks at me in awe , "beautiful ."he whispers , i blush feeling better , "i love you so much baby , never say anything bad about yourself again ."he says softly , i nod .

he takes my nipple in my mouth and sucks , nibbling at it . "s-shit"i moan quietly , he leaves a hickey on my boob and starts to move down my body with kisses and every kiss he says kind words to me .

he reached down to my core and kisses it gently , "austin ."i moan his name in pleasure , wanting him to do something . he starts with a long strip lick , "f-fuck ." he starts to eat me out and it felt so good .

"f-fuck austinnnn ." i cry out dragging the n . the pleasure his tongue brought me was amazing , it felt unreal . he starts to stick two finger in me , "fuck !"his fingers felt so good in my pussy .

as he licks my clit and pumps his fingers the pleasure was so good and my hips started to buckle . i felt a knot forming in my stomach , "a-austin i'm g-onna cum !"i cry out . i reach my climax as my eyes roll back to head , "fUCK !"i scream

"you taste so good baby ."i says kissing me as i kiss back , trying to regain myself after the climax i just had . "a-austin please f-fuck me ." i moan out wanting me size in me . he starts with his belt , and pulls it out of the loops and throws it on the ground

then sliding down his pants leaving him in his boxers and his bulge showing . i look at him with pleading eyes wanting him to fill me up . he nods , i pull down him boxers as him dick snacks his stomach and he groans .

he lays me back down in the bed and kisses me with passion , he slides into me , "you okay baby ?"he asks , "y-yes ."i moan in response , i'll never get use to his size stretching my walls .

"baby i love you ."he says kissing my neck thrusting into me , "i-i love you t-oo a-austin ."i manage to get out . the way he was thrusting into was different is wasn't rough like usual it was sweet and passion .

i liked it better than our regular sex , it was more loving and slow .  it made me go crazy . everything about it was unreal and pleasurable . his touch made me crave him more and more .

i feel my orgasm coming close "b-baby i'm gonna c-cum ." my eyes roll back in pleasure , "go ahead ."he says softly kissing skin . i let go of my juices "holy shit !" i moan out .

he thrust a couple more times and releases in me . we spoon in the bed , he plays with my hair as a blanket keeps us warm . "baby , never ever say anything bad about your self again , you're beautiful and amazing . i love you so much and i don't know what i would do with you . you're the love of my life and nothing would change that . i would honestly want to marry you and have a family with you . that's how much i love and cherish you . i will never think anything differently about you or rude . i love your body personality and insecurities . i love you and that's it ."he says and kisses me

he wiped away a tear that had fallen on my face from his speech . "i love you too austin ."

hey 🥰 i'm back with a soft and kinda short one with my babes aus10 💛 more are coming out soon so dont you wait . -daddy 😩👽💓

MEME TIME BITCHES