six

Taylor Imani
12:00 pm

I hopped out the car saying goodbye to Moody . He pulled off and I made my way to the hospital door.

X

"Hi I'm here for Saint Imani ." Yes ma'am ." An elder lady spoke handing me a visitors pass we moved him to room 37 on the second floor . The phone started ringing and she answered the phone . I pinned my tag on my shirt and walked to the elevator pressing the button I got on and surprisingly I saw my sister on the elevator. "Heyy she said why don't you even call me ?" "Um because you be up yo niggas ass ." I laughed but I was serious . "Girl no I don't ." she rolled her eyes . Lying like fuck. Right I stated

My phone started ringing Moody plastered on the screen . and I answered getting off the elevator "Yes hello ?" I said into the phone luxury was mouthing me and looking over my shoulder . I wish she would shut the fuck up . "Ok yes you can pick me up in like 20 minutes ." I continued talking to him . "Ok coo cause I need to make a stop in about 40 minutes." he hung up . "Who was that 'thats dude who picked you up?" she rolled her eyes "Something like that I said." "Mmm and where did you get all this fancy stuff ."" Shit I been working and shit my friend got me some shit when I got out." Unlike you supposed to be my older sister the thing about my sister is her father raised her me and saint had the same mom & dad she just shared the same mother as us unfortunately. She only came around to get brownie points as far as I knew her and my brother didn't have much of a relationship.

I told her talking about Moody oh ok lucky she said .

I walked in the room and sat in the chair close to my brothers bed. I held his hand and closed my eyes I silently prayed I hope he wakes up Lord please I miss my brother so much I swear Lord please .

We sat there in silence as I held his hand then loud beeping started repeatedly going off. My eyes widened.

"No !" I yelled my sister just sat there looking dumb founded I ran down the hall as the nurses and doctors were running towards the room I grabbed one of the nurses "Please please what's going on?" I cried "Please." the white nurse looked at me and looked away and said ."Talk to the front desk . " I ran down the hall I didn't even think about taking the elevator I ran down the stairs almost falling.

"Please ma'am please calm."down the lady at the front desk said "Calm down tell me if my brother is alive or not!" I yanked her by her shirt the security hurried and picked me up taking me out the doors of the hospital I started beating on his back and yelled "Let me the fuck go, let me the fuck go!" I cried .

"Aye aye !" I heard Moody yell getting out the car he ran to the security telling him to put me down .

"Come on baby." he said to me putting me in the passenger seat . "Man what is going on ?" he asked me staring at me. I couldn't say anything it's like I couldn't hear anything I looked out the window as rain drops started to appear on the window I just lost my brother my world was over ..

X

Soon everyone started calling my phone I just ignored all the calls and got a text from my mother saying she would like to talk to me . I shook my head at the text in my phone and threw my phone on the bed. I decided to come to the laquinta a hour a way from everyone this was all starting to become to much for me I couldn't even think straight . My graduation was in about a week . I shook my head and sat on the sterdy bed in front of me I cupped my face with my hands my brother wasn't even going to be there to see me graduate . "Fuck it" I wispered I know my brother and he wouldn't want me sitting here crying and shit our conversation from a few weeks ago played in my mind .

"I know yo graduation coming up and shii but you really really gotta start thinking wha the fucc you wanna do, like you need to damn near be on some boss bitch shit or start thinking about some college shit foreal".

"Boss bitch shit." I repeated that's what he wanted me to do . I got on my knees and prayed at a time like this I knew I wasn't to shame God or ask him why me I would never even go against God he got me out of so many situations. Lord please protect over me while I take over for my brother I prayed .

The take over was about to happen .

_________

Ok so should I do different pov ?

More characters will be coming shortly I really messed up with this book not addressing all my fc at the begging but I guess we're going to have to do this one a little different !! 🤗 Comment don't be a ghost reader that's one thing I don't like !