"I was just afraid that Luhan might take you far away from me. You married him so sudden. As your brother I thought that maybe you made the biggest mistake in your life marrying Luhan so I just tried to protect you from him. I am afraid that Luhan would just hurt you. I was just scared to lose you since our parents died when you married Luhan. I just did that to protect you and our family", - Kris

"Kris you know how much I love Luhan. If marrying him was the biggest mistake of my life I'm afraid you might never see the Harriette you used to know when our parents are still alive. Luhan? He brought my life back to me. He brought my smile back to me, I learned how be happy again and he's the missing part of my life for me to be complete", Harriette said with her teary eyes. Kris was about to approach Harriette but Luhan pushed him.

"Stay away from us, Kris. I don't care if you are Harriette's brother and I will fight to anyone who will do anything to separate me and Harriette again, even you", Kris ignored Luhan but Kris was still trying to approach Harriette.

"I said stay away from us!", Luhan pushed him that made Kris fell on the floor while Harriette just looked at him on the floor.

"Let's go, Harriette", Luhan and Harriette entered the elevator and Luhan pushed the button to close the door but Kris was so quick that he pulled Harriette out from the elevator leaving Luhan alone inside.

"Harriette! Harriette!", Luhan shouted but the elevator's door closed already leaving Harriette on the 4th floor when Kris dragged her at the fire exits stairs to go to the rooftop where there's an helicopter that his Uncle Philip use as a hobby that sometimes he would take Kris with him so now, Kris will use it for him and Harriette to escape from Luhan.

"Let me go, Kris! Let me go! I'm not afraid of you anymore!  I said let me go!", Harriette pushed Kris.

"What about Sehun?! You will do this to him? Don't you care about his feelings if you will  go with Luhan?! What about me and Baekhyun? You will choose Luhan rather than your family?! We are your family, Harriette! Don't be stupid again to make a decision for Luhan! I am your brother and I know what's right for you!", - Kris

"Why? Why, Kris?! Did you ever care about my feelings when you always hurt me and Luhan?! Kris you have to accept that me and Baekhyun have our own life too! You can't forever handle us to protect us always and to make decisions for us! We are old enough to handle ourselves, to know what we want and..... and to choose the person who we love. Please, Kris Baekhyun loves Chanyeol and I love Luhan but that doesn't mean that we are leaving you. We always love you as our brother and even as our father. Please..... stop being so selfish", - Harriette

"No, Harriette. I will bring you back to Canada and you will never come back here again. I will make sure you will never see Luhan anymore", Kris said and he dragged her upstairs to go to the rooftop. They were at the 17th floor of the building but a bell rang all over the building from the 20th floor to ground floor. Guests panicked on the rooftop when the fireworks display went wrong that causes fire so the guests immediately used the fire exits. Kris and Harriette who were at the fire exit stairs of the 17th floor are surprised when a lot of people used the fire exit stairs so Harriette managed to escape from Kris.

"Harriette comeback here!", Kris said but Harriette ran downstairs and since there's a lot of people around, Kris lost her. Luhan also heard the bell that signifies there's an emergency so he used the fire exit stairs too to go upstairs to find Harriette since the elevators are dangerous to use especially if there's an emergency. Meanwhile, Sehun was at the comfort room talking to himself.

"Okay don't be nervous, Sehun. I can do this", Sehun said while he's holding an engagement ring to propose later to Harriette when he heard a bell rang. He went out the comfort room when he saw the guests running around and panicking realizing that there's an emergency so Sehun ran to go to the exhibit area.

"Harriette?! Harriette where are you?!", Sehun searched for her at the exhibit area but it's a little difficult to search for her since there's a lot of people around. Kris also realized that there's a fire from the upper floors so he went to the 17th floor where the last time he saw Yura.

"Yura! Where are you?! Yura?!", Kris said on the 17th floor but she's nowhere to be found.

"4,3,2 and 1", Tao even had his countdown on the ground floor building when an explosion happens on the 17th floor from the exhibit area where he put a time bomb under his, Harriette and Sehun's mansion house design project in the exhibit area.

"Now, Luhan let's see how can you manage to save those people in your company's building and Kris..... I guess this will be the last time you will see Yura", Tao said when someone suddenly hit him on his face with a fist. 

"You killed Claire! You killed Claire!", Xiumin angrily said as he throw punches to Tao.

"Why are you doing these, Tao?! Why did you kill my fiance?! And now you will kill all the people here in this building?! Tell me why are you doing these?! Tell me!!!!", - Xiumin

"Kill me, Xiumin! It's fine with me! At least I will die with Sehun and Yura!", - Tao

"What.... what do you mean? Where's Sehun? Where are they?! Tell me where are they?!", Xiumin said when Tao fought back and hit Xiumin with his fist on his face too. Tao managed to escape from Xiumin and Tao went to the fire exit stairs to find Harriette to kidnap her so Xiumin followed him but since there's a lot of people around, Xiumin lost the sight of him at the fire exit stairs. Luckily, Luhan and Harriette met at the fire exit stairs on the 13th floor so they hold each other's hand as they ran downstairs to escape when they suddenly heard an explosion from the 17th floor that made the whole building shook a little so Luhan hugged Harriette to protect her.

"Let's go, Harriette!", Luhan held her hand as they ran downstairs together when they realized something.

"Wait! Sehun.... Sehun and Kris I.... I left them on the 17th floor!!!!", Harriette said when Luhan also realized that he left his mother Rose and Yura on the 17th floor too where the explosion happened while him and Harriette are on the 9th floor of the fire exit.

Message: Sorry for the wrong grammars. This story was made by my imaginations only. Don't plagiarize this story and don't translate it to other languages.