Chapter 17 - Part Two

Don’t forget to comment/share/vote

Please comment if you see any errors x

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~#

Recently, Zayn had found himself spending allot of his free time in the Hussain home. When he wasn’t working or wasn’t out with the lads, he would normally be pulled over to Perrie’s or her mums place. But in recent times, he would find every chance he could to try and go over to Halimahs house. Of course, he had to keep it cool. Zayn Malik wasn’t having anyone thinking he was getting tooo attached to anyone.

For some reason, he felt at home there, like it was where he belonged. Everyone was always happy to see him, and he liked that – not that he was being left out at home or anything. The Malik’s always paid attention to everyone in the household. But the way his life is back at home it pretty usual, it’s always been that way. Spending his free time at the Hussain’s was something new. It was a different kind of love he received.

At home he was loved dearly, that was for sure, but being the eldest meant he was treated slightly differently, and of course, being in a big boy band had an impact on the Malik’s everyday lives. Zayn couldn’t quite get his head around what it was that had changed; but he defiantly knew that something was different.

When he was with Perrie or anyone from her family, he was treated.. Well. He wasn’t quite sure what to call it either. It was like he was just viewed as this boyfriend that could never leave Perrie. Herself and her family were very clingy when it came to Zayn. Whenever he would be in the room, everyone’s attention would be on him. He always felt obligated to speak and well, entertain everyone. Obviously at first he loved it, being the centre of attention all the time. But then he realised it wasn’t so great having everyone so into you, he had to make sure he was saying all the right things and making all the right moves. He had to always make it look like he was so into Perrie whenever anyone was around; kissing her randomly and giving her unexpected tight hugs. He’s actions and speech around them was almost scripted.

But when he was at Halimah’s he could be himself. They all liked him for who he was, he didn’t need to put up a fake act. But even if he did, they’ve known Zayn since he was a small child. Yeah, there had been a long separation, but Zayn had never truly changed fully anyway. He would walk into their home and just get along with whatever he had to do. If there was anything going on between the Hussain’s, he could easily just join in without any awkwardness.

Although the situation himself and Halimah were put into wasn’t entirely the best, it didn’t really seem to faze him. When he was there, he’d automatically get his mind taken off anything that was daunting him. He had a special relationship with everyone in the house – well except for Halimah.

However, Halimah wasn’t at home much. She spent all her days shifting from University to work and whatever free time she had left, she would spend it with her friends. Zayn couldn’t quite figure out how he felt about that. He wanted her to be there; he wanted to get closer to her. But at the same time, he wasn’t quite sure whether he’d feel the same way in their home if she was there. But as much as he’d hate to admit it, he surly couldn’t stop thinking of her in and out of her home.

Zayn lay on the living room couch, waiting for his chosen series to download onto the telly. Of course, he had to download all 5 seasons at once; just in case he was having a bad day and didn’t want to leave the house. But to do that he had to delete a lot of other recorded programmes. He analysed what was there and figured out who had downloaded what. He’d been around long enough to know. In fact, he’d spent so much time at their house that now he could tell who was coming up and down the stairs just by the sound they’d make. He saw someone had downloaded the whole supernatural series. Obviously Halimah. He went down the recordings and made sure to delete all the ones that hadn’t been viewed yet. Of course he knew It would annoy her, but that was why he did it. Deep down he just wanted them two to talk, anything would do. He just wanted the chance for them to sit and chat without there being some sort of negativity towards the conversation. That being said, he would never admit it.