Chapter 10

Remember to Comment and Vote

Halimahs POV

We were all sat in the living room watching a movie, My beautiful mother and father where sat on one couch whilst me and Ahmed where snuggled up on the other, slightly smaller couch, When yesterday's events came back to me.

I remembered every single word that my father had said. I was lying down in my bedroom when he came in to talk to me. He said he didn't want me to worry, but how can I not worry when my father is going through all this pain and dying ?

" The only thing I want to see before i die, is you getting married darling "

From all the things he yesterday, that was the one thing that kept running through my mind. The only thing he wanted was for me to get married, and only I could make that happen !

He told me that from the day I was born, he had always wondered who he would give he daughter to and from the moment Mr Malik introduced him to Zayn, he knew that he would be the one I would marry and the one who would keep me happy. The one that would keep a roof over my head and the one that would be the father of my children. But my father had n!o idea of what Zayn had done to me. He didn't know Zayn was the one who beat me every single day, the one who spread rumours about me and made people hate on me. The one who bullied and broke me..

The one who stood and watch whilst I almost got raped !

But I needed to keep my father happy, throughout my whole life he had provided food and shelter for me. He has kept me happy and got me anything and everything I wanted. So i had to do this one thing for him. I don't know how, but I'm going to have to forget about what Zayn and his friends had done and move one. Ill have to find a way of loving him !

I rested my head on Ahmeds shoulder and thought about how I would do this. I know Zayn hates me too, so ill have to find a way to make him like me.

I slowly drifted away whilst thinking about what I would do. But before I went into a deep sleep, I looked over at my Father and saw him silently watching the movie with a sweet smile upon his face. He looked so innocent and sweet. Why did this have to happen to him ? His never done anything wrong to anyone ?

************************************

Zayns POV

"What ?! Someone else ?? and who's Halimah??" She froze, looking at me deep in my eyes !

Wait!

Does she think I'm marrying..

Perrie ?!?!

"Oh urrrm" I replied, confused !

"What Zayn ? What are you talking about" She stared at me, she looked so angry all of a sudden.

"Urm, I'm getting married.."

She nodded her head, stating she already knew that..

"To Haleema"

"WHO THE FUCK IS HALEEMA !"

"Urm the woman I'm gonna marry"

"ZAYN WHAT THE HELL! YOUR MENT TO HE MARRYING MY DAUGHTER. YKU TWO HAVE BEEN TOGETHER FOR SOO LONG AND YOU'VE BEEN SO HAPPY WITH EACH OTHER ! YOUR MENT TO BE MARRYING YOUR GIRLFRIEND NOT 'HALEEMA'!! SHES GOING TO BE SO UPSET. ZAYN YOU KNOW YOU MEAN THE WORLD TO HER SO WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS !! WHY ZAYN, WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO BREAK MY POOR BANYS HEART?"

Omg, I knew there was noway in which she would be okay with our marriage. Im so stupid to have believed she was happy about it. What am I supposed to say ! If this is Deborah's reaction what would Perries be like !

"Well Zayn ?!!" She questioned, she looked so pissed at me, what the hell am I supposed to do !

"I umm" I looked down, trying to think of something to say.

"ZAYN!!"

Omg this crazy woman is gonna kill me! Someone help !!

"Ugh I don't know okay. Perrie and I obvious have to break up now because I'm marrying Haleema okay and that's that! I have to go now okay"

I stood up and got ready to leave when I notices Deborah call someone...

Who was she calling ? It can't be Perrie !

"Wait Deborah, let me tell Perrie myself, please" I asked her, hoping she would end the call.

" Oh Darling, I'm not calling Perrie" She looked away from me laughing, ugh what a strange woman !

I made my way out of the cafe and began to make my way home. But as i walked, watching many cars drive past me, Uncle Hashim kept running through my mind. For some reason, I felt like I should go over and meet him or speak to him. I don't really know why but I feel as if something's wrong! Like he needs or wants something that I could help with. So I walked away from Alisster Lane and made my way to Uncle Hashim's house. I know it's probably nothing but there's no harm in checking..

************************************

Haven't read through this so I'm sorry for mistakes or if any parts don't make sense xx

Remember to comment and vote x