Chapter 5

Halimah's POV

Zayn gently held my arm and kissed my wrist. It felt a tingle run through my body. He then looked up at me "it's okay Zayn, I shouldn't have shouted at you" I said sweetly.

We stood there just staring and smiling at each other. It's been so long since the last time me and Zayn were in the same room and happy. I missed the old times, when Zayn used to walk me home and ask me about my day. The times where we used to meet on the weekends and hang around in the shopping centre or park.

"Zayn!!! Halimah, come down here please" Aunty Tricia called.

We both turned around and headed down the stairs. Once we got there Aunty Tricia pulled me towards her.

"Darling, we're off. It was so nice meeting you. I really can't wait for this wedding, it's going to be Amaaziinnngg!!!"

We hugged each other and said our goodbyes. I then turned to Uncle Yaser and hugged him to. I looked at Zayn and he was stood there looking at me too.

"Bye" I said awkwardly

"Bye, see you soon" Zayn replied, he looked slightly disappointed.

They left the house and we waved them off. I can't believe how much has happened today !

One minute I'm working my arse off and the store and the next I come home to find out I'm getting married.

It was really late so I decided to change into my Pjs and go to bed.
I went into my room and then into my bathroom. I brushed my teeth a d washed my face before I changed onto my Pjs and went go bed.

I lay on bed wondering what it would be like to marry Zayn Malik ! So many girls would kill to even touch him, let alone be married to him. Would he be mean and nasty and hurt me like he used to do back in school...??

Or will he actually be really nice and care for me. He seemed to have changed a lot since the last time we saw each other. But all this could just be fake, maybe his doing it for his parents. His probably still the same cruel asshole that he used to be.

*** Flashback ***

I was walking down the corridors, heading towards my locker. The third period would start in less that 10 minutes. I had soo many books with me, I had to get to my locker and then quickly get to my class which was on the other end of the school. I didn't want to be late, ill have to walk in on my own and everyone will stare at me. And worst of all, all the seats will be taken and ill have to sit next to someone I don't want to.

I go to my locker and unlocked it. I place all my books in and shit the door. As I closed the door I saw that Aqib was standing their, smirking. Oh no..

"Look who it is lads ahahah" He started laughing at me for some unknown reason.

Joe, Nadeem and Zayn started walking towards me. I had to walk away, I can't take their stupid comments.

I turned around and was about to walk away but a pair of strong arms grabbed me and pulled me back.

"Babe don't walk away, we just want to talk " Zayn said, I can't believe he picked Aqib over me, even tho he knew he was in the wrong.

"Zayn let go of me" I struggled to get out of his grip but instead he harshly pushed me against the wall. My back slammed straight onto it.

"Darling, you really need to fix up, like seriously how much do you weigh ??" Joe commented, looking me up and down.

"And that haiirr eww"And now Nadeem joined in.

"Aqib what did you see In her" Zayn said, before everyone started laughing.

They laughed and joked around. and pulled at my hair as I stood their silently crying..

*** End Of Flashback ***

Zayn change !! Haha, no Zayn defiantly is the same cruel asshole he used to be. I didn't want to think about all this ! So I put in my headphones and listened to music to block out all those thoughts ...

---------------------------------------------

Do you think Halimah will ever believe that Zayn has changed ???

It may not show but this takes a lot of time and effort, so please share, comment and vote !!