Chapter 7

Sorry for the really late update xx So I have decided I'm keeping it to about 30-35 chapters.

---------------------------------------------

Zayn's POV

We stopped at the service station to grab a coffee, half way through the journey. We all stepped out of uncle Si's car and made our way to Costa.
For some odd reason, everyone got extremely happy once I explained everything, could they not see how mush pressure I was under ??

I explained how I had to either choose Perrie or Halimah , but they all looked at me like I was daft! But I guess that's because I didn't quite explain that Halimah hated me because of what I did.

We all sat down around one corner seat whilst Niall went to get us all coffee's. I guess I should tell them, and I mean tell them E V E R Y T H I N G

I waited for Niall to come back, he would probably be the most understanding. Whilst we waited, Uncle Si told us about the shoot, we would have to get changed super fast and we would be having our photos taken for 3 hours straight, then a break and then another hour *sigh* It's tiering being a member of a world wide boy band !

Niall came back with all our coffee's, aww poor Niall looked so damn scared, probably because he didn't want to drop one of our Coffees.

"Zayn, what's up ? you look really worried" Harry questioned "Perri's not pregnant is she ?"

"No no no no no no no noo" Louis added, acting like an extremely annoying 5 year old

"Shut up Louis, and no ! Perri's NOT pregnant"

"So what's up" Liam asked, with caring eyes.

Okay here it goes..

"Well, Me and Halimah don't exactly get on"

"Why ?!" Harry and Louis asked at the same time.

I looked down and began..

"Well when we were younger we went to the same school. We were actually good friends but then she went out with my friend Aqib and it all went wrong. We made her life hell! Every day we...."

I went on to tell them what we used to do to her, poor helpless Halimah suffered SO much because of me!

I looked up to awkwardly make eyes contact with the rest of the lads.

"What the hell Zayn !! I never knew you could have been such a.. PRICK!" Harry shouted at the top of his voice, every one around us looked up and started to listen.

"It was I mistake harry"

"Yea I BIG one"

"How could you even bring yourself to hitting a woman"

"I don't know" I replied quietly.

Harry angrily pushed his chair back and stood up, looking down upon me. He was actually starting to scare me now.

"Harry I..."

"Just shut up Zayn!!!" He glared at me for a while and walked off, Louis and Uncle Si followed him.

One of Harry's friends used to get beaten by her ex, until she told Harry about it. For some reason, he blamed himself for not being there for her. He always hated it when men mistreat their women, but hey, it was ages ago. I know what we did was wrong, but I've changed now.

Liam and Niall stayed with me. Once again I lowered my head in shame.

"It's okay Zayn, we can see you obviously regret it" Niall comforted me

"Yea, we'll meet up with this girl and we'll help you explain how you've changed and how you won't EVER do that again. Because you won't, will you ?!!"

That sounded more like a threat. I looked up at Liam and nodded "of course I won't, I promise. I won't ever hurt her again"

We got up and left, and silently walked into the car. Everyone was so quiet. Maybe I should have waited, they where all so happy before. I always ruin everything!!

************************************

Halimah's POV

I woke up pretty late today, I was just so tiered. I would have still been asleep if it wasn't for all the shouting I herd downstairs. what's going on?

I got out of my bed and my bare feet hit the cold hard ground. I headed to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. Their was no point getting changed just yet, it's my day off.

I made my way down the stairs and the sound of all the shouting grew louder. I stopped and tried to listen.

"You can't tell her just yet, it'll break her" I herd mum shout

"But I have too, I don't what her to find out any other way" my father said calmly, he sounded soo upset, slightly broken.

I walked closer to the living room, but made sure nobody saw me.

"But she's getting married too, dont you think theirs enough on her plate"

"I know I know, but I can't hide something like this from her"

Hide what ?? what on earth were they talking about.

"Okay tell her, but not yet, after the wedding"

"But what if I'm not here then"

"Darling, dont say that. You'll get through this, and we'll be here every step of the way"

Okay, I have to get in their and Find out. I opened the living room door and saw my mum and dad sitting down, with my mothers hand on my fathers knee.

"Mum, dad what's going on?"

"Oh aha darling, n-nothing" my mum stood up and walked up to me "why don't you go get breakfast and get changed"

"No, I wanna know what your taking about" I walked to where my dad was sitting. "what is it that you need to tell me"

"It's nothing, when the times right ill tell you"

"No please just tell me! I'm your daughter for God sake, you know you can tell me anything right!?"

My father looked up and looked into my mothers eyes.

"I have too, sorry but I don't want her finding out after Im gone"

My mum turned around and had her hand on her Forehead.

"O-okay"

I looked up at my dad as he held both of my hands with one of his hands and held my cheek with the other.

"Darling I, I umm"

"Go on dad, say it"

"Look I don't want you to get upset about this okay"

I didn't replied to that, just looked deep into his eye.

"Well about one year ago, when I got Ill I visited the doctor allot. Do you remember ?"

"Yea I remember"

My dad used to feel really ill and week all the time. He went to the doctor allot but every time I asked what was wrong with him, he would just say that's he's better now.

"Well, I've been getting help from the doctor allot and they've tried to make me better but nothing's working. I can't get better"

"But what's wrong with you tho"

"I umm"

"Go on.."

"I've g-got cancer"

My heart started to beat faster....

"And I'm not getting better.. It's going to be my turn to leave soon darling"

My vision started to blur, and my head began to spin. I slowly stood up but as soon as I was properly standing, everything went black and I fell to the ground...

---------------------------------------------

Guys please vote/comment/share

Please please get me to 200 votes for a faster update