chap 9 ( final)

Y/ n POV
I was startled by jimin and taehyung bragging into my room.
" guys what the hell , you can't just brag in some girl's room" I yelled.
" hehe sorry we just wanted you to accompany us to the mall " they both said.
" fine give me five mins and I'll be down" I replied pushing them out of my room.
The bond between us have been strong since that day, the boys are like my brothers well not all of them , I have this huge crush and strong feeling towards the youngest, but I decided not to disclose it .

" come in here y/n" I was practically dragged by them to ever shop where they weren't even shopping just wasting the time.
" hey y/n look at that dress" taehyung pointed towards a beautiful red dress.
"That's beautiful " I replied.
" let's try it" jimin said taking me inside the shop.

" we'll like to try out that dress" taehyung spoke to the shop keeper.
" you all will like to try it?" She chuckled.
" no ...umm...I mean her " he awkwardly pointed towards me.
I couldn't help but smile at his face.
" sure mam here you go" the lady said giving me the dress , I quickly went inside the dressing room trying it out.

" umm it's quite revealing " I said to myself .
I wasn't sure whether to buy it , o decided to ask the boys.
As soon as I left the dressing room there mouths went wide open

" flawless " they both said at the same time as I broke into laughter

" its so good to see you smile y/n " jimin said taking me towards the counter.
" we are buying it" he said paying the cash.
" woah wait I'll pay and let me just change I won't be wearing this for the whole day" I reasoned.
" oh come on he quickly grabbed my hand taking me out of the shop"

We shortly arrived back to our house, but something was different , the house was dark as if the lights went out, I panicked as those horrible memories came back.
I quickly turned around to look for jimin and taehyung but they were no where to be seen.
" guys?" I yelled.
" Jimin?"
" TAE" god I was so scared at the moment.
Plucking all of my courage I went to the door , I was about to open it when I found it already unlocked.
My breath hitched by the thought of something bad might have happened behind my back.
I quickly went inside and was welcomed with a bunch of roses falling on me from above, my worry quickly turned into a big smile as I knew exactly what was happening.
The lights came back and there stood jungkook in between a heart made by roses , he let out his hand in front of me as I walked towards him.
It all started making sense , why jimin and tae took me away for the whole day annoying my ass and ended up buying just one dress and that too for me , not letting me change.

As I held jungkook's hand the feeling was wonderful.
He slowly went down on one knee and said
" y/n , i am do sorry for being so poor in making long confessions but I just want to let you know that I love you a lot and want my future to be with you, so mam will you be my girlfriend ?" He asked showing his bunny teeth smile.
I giggled and said " yes I love you too" he then put in a ring in my finger and embraced me in his hug.

The cheers erupted the house as the others came out congratulating us .

Jungkook's POV
The smile on her face was all I ever wanted , she looked so happy .
I am glad we were able to protect her.