chap 7

Jungkook's pov
We arrived and prepared ourselves, and we were going to attack exactly at  1am.
" OK so we will enter from different ways, I and jin will go from the front while you guys go from the back , once you are in don't attack first try to find y/n....and kill anyone who tries to stop you."namjoon instructed and we went to our positions.

Y/n POV
" why don't you just kill me ?" I asked heechul.
" oh no that's no fun baby girl, although I intended to kill you but I also need to take my revenge on those shitheads and they seems to be pretty close to you so why not use you as my weapon" he said sitting in front of me.

" huh you can never use me as a weapon" I said spitting at him.
" you bitch" he yelled hitting my face with the back of his gun.

" your lover boy is outside planning to attack " he said letting out a laugh.
" those stupid piece of zhit thought it would be this easy to secretly come inside "
My eyes went wide.
They were here for me but he knows ...... Right now I wish for them to go back , God knows what this bastard is planning.
" let's prepare her " he said gesturing something towards his men.
They forcefully took me away as I struggled to get myself free.
" she sure is strong " one of them said hitting me until I had no power to help myself .
I was than taken to a room full of bright light is seemed to be some hidden room.
They made me sit on a chair and the next thing I knew was a stinging pain on the back of my neck and than losing all of my consciousness.

Jungkook's POV
It was exactly 1 am as I secretly head
Inside along with jimin hyung.
The others might be in as well.
The surprising thing was that we saw no guards ......not even one person could be seen.
My instincts said that this might be a trap, but the emotions attached with y/n took over the negative feeling and I just wanted to find her.
" check in here i will check the basement "I said leaving hyung behind .
As soon as I opened the door I saw some ropes dried blood and a rusty old room in front of me .
' she was here but where did they go'
I looked around everywhere , we all met in a hallway.
" there's no one here " jin said .
" I found the room where she was held captive....but there was no one inside"
" don't you think it was a trap" taehyung finally spoke looking in all directions. I followed his eyes and saw multiple cameras installed everywhere.
" fu**.....get out of here now" namjoon shouted as we dashed towards the exit but there was none , the door were locked and so were we.
All six of us were now trapped ,
" welcome " a voice was heard
We looked around confused and saw uss all surrounded by their man who dragged us away to a room.
I looked outside the window and nodded my head .
" good to see you all" heechul came forward, and we weren't able to do anything as we didn't had our weapons.
" came to save her" he laughed
" where is she " I said taking a step forward already planning to kill him at this very moment.
" don't try to act smart or she will end up being dead first"
I closed my eyes and sighed taking a step back.
" where is she" we asked calmly.
He gestured towards someone and there she was walking towards us. She seemed different apart from her bruises and blood she just looked at our way without showing any emotion.
"Y/n?" I called out her name but she didn't showed any response.
" stop " heechul said and y/n stopped right on her tracks.
' why the hell was she following his instructions'.
" come here " heechul said and she straight went to his side.
" so now tell us what should we do with them?" He asked her but she just looked in his way without saying a word.
" what did you do to her?" I growled.
" ah nothing much just played a little with her brain " he said chuckling.
" well you see she's a lot more than I thought.....and I dropped the plan of killing her instead.......wanna know what I am going to do?"
" I am going to fled away from this country will all of my jewels and money and you will be the one helping me to get out .......I'll use her as a shield ......hahah such a nice plan I've "

I was boiling with anger , and took angry steps towards him but was hit right on the face by his guards.
" better stay 10 fts away from me or my guards will shoot you all down right here " .
" shit..." Suga cursed and yelled.
" DID YOU REALLY USED THAT ON HER?" he gestured towards a serum which was laid half used on the floor.
" you son of a bi*** you drugged her "
He mocked suga and said " just a little bit"

" NOW " Suga yelled and that was our que I elbowed the guards standing by my side as others used all of their power to grab the weapons from his men.
A brutal scene started in front of our eyes as the shooting began.
" take her away" heechul said to one of his men as they dragged her away with him.
We all were fighting to the best of our ability as we fled them towards the hallway ......that was now our advantage as jin shot outside the window which was a cue for hoseok to be ready and when the next shot will be fired in the air he starts shooting with the others inside . everything was going according to our plan .....