Party

The day of Namjoon's ceremony had finally arrived and to be honest with you, I still hadn't found an outfit to wear. Luckily for me, Yoongi Hyung hasn't also chosen an outfit to wear at the ceremony and decided that we should both go shopping together to find something we both like.

"Yahh Yoongi! Where are you? Hurry up, you do know we haven't got all day!" I screamed up the stairs. After what felt like an eternity, I heard Yoongi's heavy footsteps trudge down the stairs and into the living room where I was waiting for him. "Who told you to speak so rudely to me?" said Yoongi, annoyed. "Sorry Hyung. Uh, shall we leave now Hyung? Our driver called and said the car's ready outside and that we can get going." I asked Yoongi, who replied with a simple nod.

~At the shopping centre~

Screaming fans after screaming fans surrounded both Yoongi and I. Our security guards kept close to us at all times and made sure that we arrived at the store safely. Suddenly, a heavy-weight collided with my back. I turned around to see Yoongi Hyung had tripped over due to some fan had managed to jump over the security guard and accidentally pushed Yoongi.

"Are you okay?' I asked, steadying Yoongi to his feet. "Yeah. Thank god you were there in front of me or else I would've fallen flat on my face," I chuckled and walked inside the shop.

Woah! Everything was so awesome and expensive (but that's not a problem for me >.<). The owner of the shop gladly took us around the shop and showed us some of his finest designer outfit. It took 30 minutes for both Yoongi and I to finish choosing our suits before leaving the store. I chose this outfit.

And Yoongi chose this outfit

~At home~

Finally, Yoongi and I reached home. I ordered my servant to carry my belongings to my bedroom and lay everything out for me on the bed as I went to take a shower in my room. When I finished washing up, I got dressed and checked the time. It was currently 16:30. Okay, so I still had 30 minutes left before I could go downstairs. So instead, to waste time, I sat on my phone and scrolled through my phone. Occasionally, I took a couple of pictures in my outfit when I checked the time again and it was 16:59. That was when I decided to put my phone away and make my way downstairs.