"What?"

"The game," It takes me a minute to remember what he is talking about before something clicks.

"Oh, that game," He nods "Katherine Rose Blair. Rose was my grandmothers' name."

"Such a beautiful name." A blush starts to appear on my cheeks. God damn it.

"Your turn." He says.

"Where are you from?" I ask, as I hide my flushed face with my hair, "I noticed that you have an accent."

"I'm from England, from a small place called Staithes, up North in Yorkshire."

"Never heard of it."

"It's normal, not a lot of a people know where it is. I've moved to America when I turned 18," He props himself on his elbows so he can get a better view of my position, even though I'm sitting only a few feet away from him, "What's your favourite food?"

"That's a question without an answer, I love food, I can't simply choose the best of all the food on Earth, the others would be jealous." He starts laughing till he realizes that I'm serious.

"Oh. Really? Oh, then what about favourite sweet or dessert?"

"Do you know how many different sweets exist and how many delicious desserts are in this lovely world we call Earth?" I arch my brow. He can't be really asking me these questions. Food is a really important subject to me.

"Okay then... What is you-"

"You already asked two questions, it's my turn." I tilt my head to the side and smirked.

"What? No, it's my turn, you didn't answer them."

"But I did, I said that it was impossible to choose a favourite."

"I wanted a simp-"

"Nope, it's my turn." I interrupt him again "What's your favourite colour?"

"Grey." He replies while looking at the gray sky.

"Hmm, okay and if you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go?"

"Atlantis"

"Excuse me?"

He looks at me and laughs, I'm going to risk it and say that it is because of my dumbstruck expression, "I'm serious."

"No, you aren't. You are laughing and Atlantis doesn't exist Nathan."

"Just because you can't see it, doesn't mean that is not there."

"Now you sound like Ed." A chill passes through my body, to the tip of my big toe to my neck.

"Probably. You have one more question and then it's my turn again."

I ponder over my next question I know that I still have others, but I don't want to ask a stupid thing. I can feel Nathan's gaze on me while I watch the fish swimming in the river. An idea for a question pops in my mind.

"Why do you always protect me? Not that I mind, I just think that it's weird that you keep protecting someone you just met." I keep my eyes on river, for what I can tell the current is strong and it reminds me of the incident I had.

"I know you for a long time actually." I freeze.

My body tense, my heart skips a beat and I swear that I stopped breathing for a minute. Tension is thick in the air around us, but the tension must come all from me. I raise my head to him and fix my eyes with his. "What do you mean?"

"I've seen you before at school, I used to see you at lunch and at the parking lot at the end of classes with Sarah and Beth. Sometimes I would also see you at your locker. You are no stranger to me Kate."