Flying Above The Rest

-Chapter 8

"Well I have a plan to make those people pay that will be placed on the front of all the newspaper here it is. ..........................................."

"Ok Gin that is the plan tell everyone but Hermione and rope in my kids because you know that if they can make it better they will. I have to go and start the plan. Tell my kids I miss them."

"Ok Draco see you soon. This is gonna be fun."

"Gin to this day I still don't understand why you weren't placed in slytherin because you are pretty cunning. It's scary."

"Hahaha just remember that if you hurt Hermione."

POV Hermione

After I fled from my so called family I went for a ride on my motorcycle. I rode for a good 10 minutes doing nothing but thinking. I thought about the wind on my face,the feeling of flying. I am afraid of heights but love the feel of it so my cars and motorcycles fill that void. I rode all the way to a field that overlooked the sea. She stayed there for a good hour and a half.

RING!!!RING!!!RING!!!

"Hello" Hermione.

"Thank god-where--in the bloody hell-are you mom" -Scorpious --Nyx

"We have looked everywhere" -Nyx

"Nyx watch your language. I had to get out of that place for a bit , you know fly to clear my head." -Hermione

"We know mom but next time leave a note or we'll send uncle Harry after you." -Scorpius

"O please we all know that it will take a lot more than Harry to find me." -Hermione laughed.

"True" -Nyx

"Sorry I ran out and left you guys with the wolves." -Hermione

"It's fine mama. We covered for you." Pause "But mama we gotta tell you something first. We kinda sorta--maybe--possibly--somewhat--.."-Scorpius and Nyx

"Kids." -Hermione warned

"We yelled at our unwanted, disgraceful, rude ,snobby ,ugly ,down right bit.."-Scorpius and Nyx.

"Scorpius and Nyx Malfoy neé Zabini you watch your guys language." I yelled.

"What? We were going to say bitter. What did you think we were going to say?" They both spoke. You can practically hear the smirk over the phone.

"Nothing. I gotta go. I love you more than a slytherin loves to conspire, than the nicest Hufflepuff, than the most courageous Gryffindor and more than the most studious Ravenclaw."

"Aww"-Scorpius

"Plus one"-Nyx

After the call ended I stayed for about another 10 maybe 15 minutes before I started to head back. Once I manage to get to the Hotel I started to change out of the clothes I was wearing. Before I knew it I was running towards the loo. (aka the bathrooms).

"Agh I can't say I was missing this part of being pregnant."

After I manage to clean myself up I headed downstairs for a late lunch with my "family". I got there and manage to see that the only spot left was next to Princess. I immediately placed a wandless spell that made sure that my dress was not ruined by any "accidents".

"Hey ma"-Nyx

"Hey mom"-Scorpius

"What's up little sis?" Blaise spoke loudly.

"Hey Mia. How was your flying?" Ginny asked. Once she asked this everybody look at her like she had lost her mind. 

"It went well, I wish it could have lasted longer because I never get to fly anymore." I spoke

"Hold up. Rewind. What did you mean fly?" Chasity questioned.

"Well Chasity to clarify what Gin ment is that. After what happened earlier I went for a ride on my motorcycle. I tend to go a little faster than what the speed limit is suggested," I smile the Malfoy smirk, "I call that flying. Have you ever been on one, it's amazing. My husband bought me 4. Each a different color that represents all the houses that was at our school. I rode my favorite the slytherin. Each one has a different ability. The slytherin is the smoothest one. But the Gryffindor is the fastest. The Hufflepuff is my baby my husband and I built her piece by piece. It was so we could spend more time together. At the time we weren't remembering to do that so that was the perfect gift at the time. The Ravenclaw has the most tech on it. The Slytherin is green and sliver, The Gryffindor is Scarlet and Gold, The Hufflepuff is yellow and black, and The Ravenclaw is blue and bronze. Every time there is something I can improve on I do it right away. If you want to see them all I can show you. I bring them everywhere I go just incase. How about we head out to the track after dinner. So how was everyone's day?" I ask.

TIME SKIP BECAUSE I CAN!!!!!

After everyone finished their food I took them to a conference room that had a secret door. I showed everyone the door and placed my hand on the security part to verify that it was me. After that it requires a card that you place in to show that you are a member of this specific place. The doors open to an elevator and everyone files in. I press the T. A couple of seconds pass so I decide to explain what is going on.

"Ok can everyone keep a secret. At every hotel there is some type of secret like for example this one has a track. If you know people who know people who are close to me then you could figure out a lot of unknown secrets." The doors open and you see right away a fence and a underground track. I take my family to where they have my motorcycles. They all circle the bikes as if they were worth more than gold.

" I show you guys what each of them do best at. First I would like to show you the Gryffindor. This one is the fastest." As Hermione finishes she gets on the bike and starts the engine. The men look at her with envy while "certain" people look at her like she is mental. The rest look at her and remember the old Hermione that was shy, quiet, and a very diligent rule follower. In the beginning when Hermione started, she started went slow, for her speed, to show her family that she could ride a motorcycle and after the first lap she decided to have some fun and scare her family. What she didn't tell her family is that she put NOS in all of her bikes. So she pushed a button at she tore off. As soon as her family saw this they dropped their gaws in surprise. They now understood what Hermione meant by flying now and they want to learn how to do just that. Hermione went about 5 laps, before stopping and showing the rest of the bikes and what they can do. Once she finished she got off her bike and took a bow. Everyone clapped. After she got up from her bow she heard a cliche single clapping from the back.

"Well, Well, Well it looks like someone still know how it show off Granger."

"Well I try.......

****Hey guys it's the author here. Yes I know I finally was able to publish this chapter. I will try to publish more often than months apart. As always I want to make sure that the story makes sense so if you see a misspelled or anything really please tell me about it in the comments. I try to answer back your guys comments to show how much I love them. I really do. Please no fighting on the comments or I will pull this whole story. If you guys have any request on what the next story should be please tell me. Im debating doing another stories on either the series Throne of Glass or A Court Of Thorns And Roses. Or maybe both. "Gasp" And for my enjoyment please comment if you like-or- better. This is your author saying good bye for now. Stay bad ass my readers

A. Rowaelin**

B. Feysand**