Seeing the new Hermione

Hermione POV

I go to greet my mom. I don't get to see her as much. Then I go greet my grandmother. Next, I go to give my children their gifts. Nyx a silver necklace with griffin wings and for Scorp a pendant of a werewolf. They love it. I love spoiling my kids once in a while. But our little reunion was ruined by my Aunt Scarlet.

"Hermione! How could you have children right out of school? You have ruined the Granger name." she gets in my face and yells.

"But Aunty Scar how can I ruined the Granger name if I am no longer a Granger," I put my hand up to show her the ring that Draco gave me. It was a silver band with DM engraved on it. It is made with pure silver, only the best for a Malfoy, "Let's go check in with the hot..."

"Uh Hermione" Chastity speaks with the most sickening venom her voice could produce, " you might want to remove your rental because you wouldn't want it towed. The rental dealership would not be happy." she tries to smirk but it just looks like she is in pain.

"If you look at my plates and the sign you'll see that they are just the perfect match. Actually, I have like 3 other but in different colors green, blue and mat gold. What gave you the idea that my motorcycle was a rental?" I smirk at her waiting to hear her response.

"Uhh because we haven't heard from you and uhm we don't anything since you never come anymore." she quickly replies.

"Well, that is because I have been busy with my work as a COO in the Malfoy Industries and HJMZ. Which reminds me. Mom?"

"Yes honey?" my mother looks up.

"Narcissa and Lucius said that they had a lovely time and want to do it again. She will send you a letter when tho." she smiles at this. "Let's go check in." I start to walk in and I here everyone awwing at the sight, I do to every time. I go up to the desk and the clerk asks for my name.

"Hermione Granger Zabini" the clerk look up quickly. It was Lavender

"Hermione!!! I haven't seen you in ages how is Blaise and Dra..." I cut her off before she ruins my surprise.

"They are fine and please tell the staff that I will be going by Granger for a bit. Could you hand us the keys to our room? But before you do that upgrade my grandmother's room and book another room for my biological parents they are stopping by to see the kids." She nods. I whisper the end.

"Sure. O and you know who," we laugh at this, "told me, personally, to give you this." She hands me the platinum card for my suite and two silver ones for my parents both adoptive and blood. I pocket one of the keys for later. My biological parents want to come and spend time with my adoptive parents, my kids and me. I turn around to give my family their keys to their rooms but Cherry see my keys and starts to throw a fit.

"Aunty Scarlet Hermione stole my keys make her give them back." she starts to cry.

"HERMIONE GIVE MY NIECE HER KEYS BACK!! RIGHT THIS INSTANT!!! SHE DESERVES THEM MORE THAN YOU!!!" she screams

"First off please lower your voice we are inside. Second no I paid for this suite and yours too so please explain to me why I should give you my suite when I paid for your rooms." I tilt my head to the side. She stays silent. "O and Lavender can you also tell the staff that my brother is coming." With this, my family looks confused. They all stare at my adoptive parents.

"Marry you had another child and didn't tell us?" Scarlet spoke accusingly.

"Well, I guess it's time for the truth to come out. Everyone I want you to know that Hermione is not our daughter by blood she is adaptive. Her parents were doing some undercover things but their leader wanted Hermione because he was crazy. So her parents came to us, the reason being that we go way back. We told them that we would protect her. Hermione is actually a twin which makes her really close with her brother. That is all I want to say. If you have questions and Hermione wants to answer them then she will tell you more." Everyone looks at me to confirm it. With that everyone went to their room. To settle in for the next few days. My kids run into the room to go and pack away but I hear Nyx scream. With being on the run during the war it made me quicker in general. After the war, I took defense classes so I could always protect myself without magic. I ran to the room with my wand out ready to kill anyone that tried to be dumb enough to hurt my babies. But I was not prepared for what I saw. 

Hey guys sorry, this one is short. Trying to get over this writers' block. I am debating to end this story but idk yet tell me your opinion on what I should do.