The Truth Comes Out

Previously

"Ok everyone. I want to make an announcement about tomorrow's activities. In the morning we will eat breakfast, then we will be heading to the beach for some fun, after that we will be eating in a restaurant by the beach and soon later we will be heading to go a watch a movie on the beach. Once all that is done we will be heading back to the hotel to eat dinner by the pool and soon retire after that. You can thank me anytime," no one does. They just smile at her and nod their heads at her.

After dinner ended everyone went to their rooms and got ready for bed. As everyone headed up to their room the elevator was packed to the brim with my family new and old no could figure out how everyone was able to fit in but those who knew smirk at the faces everyone was making. Soon everyone got off and I pressed the button that sent the elevator to the magical levels.

"Please state your full name."

"Hermione Jean Malfoy-nee-Zabini"

"Please state the password for confirmation"

"Slytherin Hellhound" Gin laughs at this and Blaise jaw drops. I wink at him as the doors open to our penthouse. Everyone head to bed.

The next morning

The kids, Gin, Blaise and I head down stairs for the Granger Breakfast. Which is really just breakfast where everyone is present. Everyone starts to eat and I reach out to grab something on one of the plates but my lovely "cough I mean" slutty cousin see my arm.

"Hermione is that a tattoo on your arm." at this she grabs my hand and pulls up my sleeve showing my scar that Bellatrix gave me. No matter what glamar I tried to use this scar always shown through. This causes everyone to look at me.

"Mudbl..." she starts to say but Blaise stands up so fast the his chair knocks over. BANG!!!!

"Do not ever say the loathsome evil word ever or else."

"Hermione! Why do you have that as a tattoo? What were you thinking Hermione?" my Aunt speaks harshly

"She doesn't need to tell you. You evil bitc..."

"It's fine brother. It's not a tattoo Dear Aunt and trust me it was not by choice.4 It is a scar that I got when..when...when I was tortured." I barely breathe out "During my final year in school there was this war that broke out. You never hear of it because it was contained in the country. But what had happened was that this person believed that the people that were born in the country were pure of blood and that everyone else that had intermarriage with people outside the country or born outside it that moved there were dirty blooded or in this case this," I imply towards my arm, " Some people were forced to join out of fear. Well, I had to go into hiding with some of my friend that were seen as a threat. We soon decided that we were done hiding so we went out to help. Well my best friends was very important so there was a price for our heads you see. We got caught trying to get some valuable information from an informant that we could trust. What we didn't know was that they took his daughter as leverage. If we were ever to come to his place he would single to them that we were there and in exchange for his only daughter he did." I shed a tear and continued, "We tried to escape but were caught. You see we had stolen something very important that could change the tide of war and they found it on us. They saw that I wasn't pure of blood so they put my friends in this makeshift jail they had and decided to play around with me first. I didn't give up where we got this weapon, so they tortured me. This lady had me pinned down and grabbed this knife from somewhere and wrote this word on me as a reminder of what I was and what I will always be. We defeated them but it left scars both emotionally and physically on many people. There was heavy losses on both sides of the war. I came out of that war differently than when it started." I looked around my family to see their reactions. Everyone was shocked by how little they knew what Hermione went through. Everyone but the Wëird Sisters. They couldn't believe that Hermione was trying to take all the attention with her little "story". So they challenged her "story"