The News of Family

As soon as Blaise and Ginny enter my cousins rush them.

"BLAISE ARE YOU SINGLE?"

"GINERVA DO YOU NEED A BOYFRIEND BECAUSE MY BROTHER IS AVAILABLE?"
"DO YOU KNOW DRACO MALFOY?"

"DO YOU NEED AN ENTOURAGE BECAUSE I WOULD LOVE TO DO IT?"

"AUNTY GIN AND UNCLE BLAISE" my children go and push cousin out of the away with their mouth hanging open. Blaise and Gin hug them and scream my name.

"MIONE!!!"

"Mione!!!" They both shout. I laugh and get up and hug them.

"Brother nice to you finally and the same for you Gin. It has been like 2 weeks since I last saw you. Have you heard from Harry, Ron, Neville, or Luna ?" I greeted them. They were about to respond when Princess asked.

"Wait.... you know the Beaver? And how is Hermy related to you? And why did the devil children hug Blaise Zabini and Ginevra Weasley? What is going on?" She seemed to shock to realize that she began to yell louder after every question she asked.

"What did you just call my family?" Blaise asked as he physically stood taller. Ever since Blaise found out that I am his little sister he has become another "protector" of sorts but he wasn't the first one. It was Harry then Ron and now Blaise. They all love to make fun of me and tease me back in Hogwarts but when someone was making fun of me that was when they stepped in and made sure that no one but them did that. I love them for it but it made it hard for people to take an interests in me because of those boys, until one decide to hell with the risk that involved the famous Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, and finally Blaise Zabini.

"I should throw you out of this Hotel for insulting my Twin Sister who has been through a lot. Should you ever insult her again then I will not hesitate to make sure you never get a reasonable job anywhere. Do I make myself clear Miss?" Blaise finished stood to his full height.

"Yes Mr. Zabini." Princess shrunk down and looked down looking ashamed.

"Brother I am sure that Princess is sorry. Now if I do remember correctly wasn't this the day that you tried to 'befriend' Hedwig. I believe this is payback " I raise one eyebrow, my mom death stare, he goes deathly pale. Looking me dead in the eye, the ever slytherin arrogance and cockyness showing through him.

"Mione you wouldn't dare." He tries me, but my children try to come to his rescue. Key word try.

"Mom he didn't mean that....

"Ma don't do it...

"O I would love to hear about this I am sure that the group would too." This came from Gin

"Harry already knows and Ron because they were there to see it but this is what happened. One day Blaise decided that he wanted to pet Hedwig. As you know Gin Hedwig doesn't liked to be pet by anyone that he doesn't allow or really trust. We told him this but he didn't listen to us so he got this bright I idea to try and buy Hedwig's trust."

"No..." Her jaw drops.

"Yes and when he had some food for Hedwig, he.." my mouth was suddenly covered by a hand.

"THAT BIRD IS WORSE THAN VOLDEMORT. I DID NOT KNOW HOW SMART THAT BIRD REALLY WAS," he shouted cheeks going red before he realizes that he was shouting and fixed himself," I think that is enough story time Dear Sister that I love dearly." Behind his back Gin is mouthing tell me later. I nod to her when we realize that their are other around us. Specifically my nasty cousins. I suggest that Blaise come and say hi to my mother, father and some other family members. As soon as Blaise and Gin walk in my mom and dad come to greet him.

"O Blaise it has been a while since I last saw you. How are you? How are your parents? Is Ginny here? I would love to see her." My mother rapid fire at him.

"Honey please slow down. One at a time." My father speaks.

"That is fine Mr. Granger. To answer your question, fine, fine, and yes. Gin honey come here." Blaise speaks.

"O Ginny you look as lovely as the moon as always."my mother absolutely loves Gin.

"Mrs. Granger I have missed you so. We have to catch up soon." Gin goes to hold my mother's hand while talking to her. Soon everybody is seated to eat dinner. My children sit next to their grandparents, next to them is Blaise and then Gin, and then it is me. The rests of the the family sat wherever I didn't really pay attention. Everybody is having a wonderful time and eating the night away. Before everyone starts to leave my "Lovely" Aunt Scarlet makes an announces.

"Ok everyone. I want to make an announcement about tomorrow's activities. In the morning we will eat breakfast, then we will be heading to the beach for some fun, after that we will be eating in a restaurant by the beach and soon later we will be heading to go a watch a movie on the beach. Once all that is done we will be heading back to the hotel to eat dinner by the pool and soon retire after that. You can thank me anytime," no one does. They just smile at her and nod their heads at her.