Chapter 21 - Mommy Mia

Start from the beginning

"See you tomorrow Olivia!" Mary-Anne shouts as I drive off. Did I mention Olivia is staying over. I mean it's the least I could do. Charlie was the only one she had in the orphanage. She is welcome at my house anytime. I have a feeling she will be around a lot.

------

"I got the popcorn!" Charlie shouts.

"I got the Movie!" Olivia shouts.

"I got the blankets!" I shout.

Olivia, Charlie and I are all in the living room of my new house cuddled up on a couch. We are watching Disney's Brave.

"WOW, Mia I want her red hair!" Olivia giggles looking at the girl's red frizzy hair.

"Maybe when you're a lot older okay?" I chuckle at her cuteness. She nods as her head falls on Charlie's shoulder.

Awwwh. I totally ship it!

About half way through the movie I was drifting off to sleep whilst Charlie and Olivia were already in La, La land.

I decided to switch the movie of and put everything away. I then carried Charlie to his room and tucked him in bed. Kissing his forehead I went back downstairs to get Olivia. Picking her up I carry her to Charlie's bed room and lay her on the makeshift bed I made before.

Phew.

Time for bed!

----

"Mia, wake up we want breakfast!" I roll over on my pillow and bury my face into it.

"Mia! Come on were hungry!" Sighing I get up and am met by the two adorable faces of Olivia and Charlie.

"Let's go downstairs to the kitchen, Okay. We'll see what I can make." I saunter down the stairs with Olivia and Charlie following hastily behind waiting for food.

"Can we have pancakes Mia?" Olivia asks me smiling.

"Sure. Do you want the same or something else Charlie?" I question him walking to the pantry to get the pancake mix.

"Ummm. Can I have the same but I want them with chocolate chips." He decides taking a seat at the table along with Olivia.

"Okay. Well they will be done soon. How did you too sleep?" I wonder out loud walking over to the cooker and placing some oil in the pan, waiting for it to heat up then putting the pancake mix in.

"I slept well. I saw Mommy and Daddy again. But they left." Olivia mentions sadly. I see tears well up in her eyes. I don't really know what happened to Olivia's parents. I don't think Charlie does either. I'm about to go over to her but it seems as if Charlie beat me to it. Noticing the tears too her gets up from his seat and walks over to Olivia.

"It's okay Olivia. I will protect you. I'm here for you." He tells her pulling he into a hug.

My own eyes start to water at how cute the moment is. Quickly grabbing my phone I take a picture then go back to making pancakes.

"Forever Charlie?" Olivia makes sure.

"Forever Olivia." Charlie confirms linking their two pinkies together.

I quickly look away before I get all emotional. It's weird to think that a few months ago I would have scolded myself for crying so much but I finally see that keeping emotions in doesn't help you at all. It's actually healthy to cry and now I'm not afraid to.

"Pancakes are done. Your chocolate chip ones are here Charlie and here are yours Olivia. Now eat up. I have a good day planned for us." I chirp handing them their plates and walking back to make my own breakfast. A bowl of fruit loops will do.

---

"Ready Kids?" I began.

"Today were going to see Jordan and Aaron." I informed. Charlie jumped excitedly whilst Olivia looked to me with a questioning look.

Right now we are driving to the park to meet Aaron and Jordan.

"Aaron is my boy-um very good friend and Jordan is his brother." I announce to Olivia. She nods unsurely before leaning her head against the window of the car and humming softly to the music.

I would have said boyfriend but she didn't really need to know that.

"Okay were here. Now Aaron is over at the swings with Jorda-" Before I can finish my sentence Charlie jumps out the car pulling Olivia along with him and running to the direction of my boyfriend and his brother.

Sighing I hop out of the car, lock it then walk over to them.

"Hey babe!" Aaron exclaims hugging me. I peck his cheek before greeting him.

"Hey Aaron. Now what are we doing today?" I ask him curiously. I don't even think he knows what we're doing today.

"Ummm...let's ask them." He points to the three 7 year olds.

"What do you three want to do today?" I interrupted their conversation turning to them.

"Let's go see the fishes. Aqrium." Charlie suggests saying Aquarium wrong.

"You mean the Aquarium?" I correct.

All three of them nod happily. I turn to Aaron and raise an eyebrow.

"To the Aquarium it is!" He cheered marching to his car and getting in the driver's seat, the kids following behind him. I too follow into the passenger's seat.

"You ready?" I laughed turning around to see Charlie on the left, Jordan on the right and Olivia in the middle. Awh!

A cheer of "yeah's" went around and Aaron started his car driving off to the Aquarium.

I've never been to an Aquarium before so let's see how this goes.

-----------------------------------------------------------

CHARLIE AND OLIVIA ARE SOO CUTE !!!!

Comment what you think their ship name should be!

xxDreamingDreamsxx