Chapter 9 - Explanations

Edited

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 9 - Explanations

I'm not going to lie. Today's fights are going to be exciting. I can't wait to kick Kyle's ass. After him finding out about me I must admit I'm worried The Bloods are going to find out.

Right now I'm waiting to the side of the ring with my hood up. I'm wearing a black sports bra yoga pants and my hoodie to disguise myself.

"Today we have the one and only fighting all 5 fights. Give it up for UNDEFEATED!" The guy through the microphone shouts. I take a deep breath and roll my shoulds back, preparing myself to fight.

I step into the ring and put my hands up in a V-shape over my head making the small crowd cheer. I look up from under my hood and see Aaron, Aiden, Chase and Jace at the very front.

Could they not have sat farther away from the ring? Seriously!

"And fighting Undefeated firstly, tonight we have Storm breaker!" After hearing who I have to face I tune out until the sound of the bell. Every fight that I win I get around 500 bucks. If not more.

I hear the bell and because storm breaker is a regular here I know his moves. Usually he plays first offence meaning he will make the first move. Which is exactly what he is going to do.

He swings his fist forward trying to hit me but I saw it coming and spin out the way so that I'm standing directly behind him, his back facing me. Before he can turn around I kick his knees in making him buckle forward and lie on the ground chest down. I straddle his back and pull his hair back in order for me to see his face, then punch him unconscious.

"And undefeated wins first fight! Up next we have Whirlwind" Whirlwind was another girl fighter. Yet she wasn't nearly as good as me. The most damage she caused me was a lightly sprained ankle.

These fights are non-stop. Taking breaks between fights was rare. Mostly becuase people watching would get impaitent waiting and start a fight of their own in the crowd.

DING DING DING!

The bell goes off and this time I decide to take first move. By bringing my leg up, I kick her in the side making her stumble but not fall. She does have a good stance. I bring my knee into her stomach and step back looking at her angry face. She swings her fist forward but I block. She keeps on doing this but she can't get a good hit because of my defence skills. When she's had enough I swing my leg out to trip her, making her fall to the ground and tap out.

Aw man! It's not fun when they tap out. Hey at least I won! I chuckle quietly to myself and fix my hood, making sure my identity is kept hidden.

I look towards Aaron to see his shocked face. Damn he looks good. He doesn't know it's me but I can tell he's terrified for Kyle.

After winning my first four fights it's finally down to fight Kyle. He steps out onto the ring looking nervous. I walk over to him and see fear in his eyes. I smirk slightly and and curl my finger under his chin pulling him in. I keep my head down, looking at the dusty floor of the ring.

"Don't worry I won't hurt you 'champ Kyle' not so tough now are we?" I whisper in his ear using the words he used from lunch earlier.

I hear him nervously gulp and nod. I step back fixing the wraps on my hand then wait for the bell.

DING! DING! DING!

Ahh there is it! I decide to let Kyle take first move. He swings his fist out aiming at my jaw but I grab it before it can hit me and twist his arm the other way. He winces in pain and pulls his fist back as I smirk in satisfaction.