Chapter 16 - First Date Kisses!

Edited

Chapter 16 - First Date Kisses!

After Aaron left with Jordan yesterday I fell asleep for the rest of the day. By the next morning I was able to get out of the hospital with a sore skin where my scar is from the stabbing. I never really thought I my life would have ended up like this. Street fighting I mean. When I was younger I remember dancing around with my fairy outfits on and wishing to be a movie star.

My mother always used to say to me I shine like a star. I was bullied in school but I stayed strong and that made me grow.

But now I have a bad ass boyfriend who has more secrets than he leads on. I have a 7 year old boy who wants me to adopt him. I have a load of money and only god knows what to do with it. I have a wonderful manager who is like a mother to me and I have my best friends who will always be there for me when I most need it.

Now I'm in Nikki's apartment googling houses for sale. I may only be 18 but that makes me a legal adult and I have more than enough money to buy a house, a car and keep me fed.

'3 bedroom house 3 ensuite bathrooms, a kitchen, living space area, laundry room, etc.'

Final price - $275,600

Wow! That's a lot of money. I could easily buy it but I have to remember the house insurance and all that crap.

"I think you should get it." I jump startled at the deep husky voice. My hairs on my skin standing up.

"Wh-what?" I say turning around to face Aaron.

"Get it. It would be good for you. It's big, a good price and it's got 3 bedrooms all with bathrooms." He walks into Nikki's guest room, sitting on the king-sized bed next to me.

I close the laptop and put it to the side, but not before bookmarking the page. Sighing I lay my head down on Aarons chest.

I giggle.

"What?" His chest vibrates.

"I can hear your heartbeat thumping really loudly." I turn my head up so I'm looking into his eyes.

"Well that's what you do to me." He mumbles.

"But seriously, what do you mean I should get it?" I ask sitting up to straddle him.

"Well I'm just saying you should buy it. You deserve it Mia. You have gone through so much in the past few years. I know everything Mia. Kyle and Nikki filled me in. Everything about how Kane hurt you. How Jake used you. I'm pissed Mia. I want them to feel double the pain you felt. You didn't deserve that Mia. I'm telling you to get the house so you can finally be happy." He says. A few tears fall down my cheek and I let them. It's good to cry. To let my feelings out. All those years I kept them bottled up.

From the day I was bullied as a child to the day I am used and abused as a teenager.

"Aaron I have to tell you something." I say as his thumb wipes away my tears.

"What is it baby?" He asks. A look of worry on his face.

"Don't worry. It's just that you know Charlie. The little 7 year old at the orphanage." He nods. "Well he asked me to adopt him. I want to Aaron but I'm scared. What if I can't give him the life he want's what if I can't be a Mom." I look down at my hands thinking. What about Olivia. Charlie's the only one she has. I can't take him away from her.

"Charlie has a friend at the orphanage. Her name's Olivia. They practically grew up together. I can't split them up. They need each other." Aaron lifts my head up and places a soft kiss upon my lips.