Arno Dorian x French Reader

Start from the beginning

He looked at you with wide eyes and said " How did you know my name? I have even met you before!" It seems you have a lot to explain.

Time skip:-

After a long time of explaining things to Arno, he finally understood what had happened to him.

" So, you're saying that I'm not real, just a character in a video game and nothing is real. There's no Assassins-Templars war." He said everything in a very abbreviated manner.

You chuckled at how perceptive he was, "Yes, in manner speaking. You will be staying here for a while, I guess." You then heard a growling voice, you looked at Arno and giggled " It seems you're hungry."

" Yeah, I didn't eat anything."

" Same for me! Alright, let's make us some breakfast."

~~

It had been six months since Arno started to leave with you. He was so sweet and kind as you said. You always took him out to see the changes and the new things in Paris, he was so cute when looked around like a lost child. In addition, you bought new clothes since you didn't want to attraction to him, you persuaded him to keep his weapons away or else he will get into troubles. Also, the life in your house was so perfect, you were grateful that you had a spare room. You always made breakfast together, he would leave some of the dinner for you if you returned home at late hour, but in most times you had dinner together.

You taught him how to use the phone, the TV, the stove, the washer machine and another things. You taught him also how to cook and where to find the food. He started to adapt with the new environment.

That day, you woke up and walk down to the kitchen,"Arno, where are you?" You then saw him in the livingroom looking at something, " Arno!...." You called him to which he tensed a bit,"What are you doing?" You asked.

He turned around holding a picture frame, you looked at it and it was a picture of you and your father together when you were ten. " I'm sorry Y/N, but I saw this and it reminded me of my father." Arno said, looked ashamed for once.

You smiled sadly at him, " Non, c'est bien. (No, it's alright.)" You said calmly at him. " I'm pretty sure you're wondering where is he? And why I didn't mention him before, right?" You asked.

Arno nodded his head and put down the frame, " If you don't mind telling me, I would like to know." He said softly.

You and Arno walked to the dining table and sat across from each other. You took a deep breath, trying to collect your thoughts, " I think it's fair enough for you to know somethings about me as I know about you..." You trailed off, "My father was...... murdered..when I was ten after three months of taking that picture." You closed your eyes, trying to prevent tears from falling down, "The people who murdered him still looming outside and no one managed to catch them."

Arno felt sorry about you, he knew the feelings of losing a father since he saw his father dead. He still didn't know who killed him, but he was willing to know, "I understand and I know this feeling..." He stood up and walk to sit beside you, he held your hand and looked at your E/C eyes, "...But Y/N, you're no longer alone, we will be together." Arno smiled which made you do the same. " Now, let go out to change your mood."

You beamed happily and said " You're right, let's go and have breakfast outside today." You both started to get ready for another wonderful day.

~~

You and Arno went to your favorite café, you always loved to go there in your way to work. You both ordered your breakfast and were enjoying your time together. Surprisingly, Arno didn't show any signs of missing Élise, actually he never said that he misses her at all. He was just enjoying his time with you.