Chapter 3: New Boyfriend?

Start from the beginning

"He slept with you!" Kendall yells, letting go of James's collar.

Now I was in shock. "He what?!?!"

I look around and found that this wasn't that room Kendall told me was my room. It was a totally different room.

"Whose room is this?" I ask confused.

"Mine." James replies, getting up.

I looked at his face and his lip was cut a little and his right cheek was red and swollen.

"What am I doing here and James... are you okay?" I ask in concern.

"I'm fine." he replies. "You started crying, I tried comforting you, but then you suddenly fainted and the closest room was mine so I laid you down here. You had a high fever, but it should be fine now."

"So, why was Kendall trying to punch you again?" I ask.

"He thinks I 'slept' with you, but I swear I didn't. I only laid down next to you. I swear I didn't do anything bad to you!" James tells me.

Then I see Carlos shake his head. "No. That's not why Kendall punched you. You told him that you like Jessica. No wait, love Jessica."

I look at James in disbelief. "Is that true?"

He slowly nods his head, up and down. "Yeah..."

I can't help but smile. Kendall must have saw.

"Jessica, please don't tell me you like James too." Kendall tells me.

"Big brother, I'm sorry, but I do like him. How can I not?" I reply.

"WHAT?!" Kendall yells.

"Kendall. Please. Listen to me first." I start.

He nods his head. "Fine..."

"Ever since you joined BIg Time Rush I fell for James. I didn't know why, but I just fell for him. He soon became my celebrity crush. I couldn't stop thinking about him. I guess you didn't notice, but most of the pictures in my room are of James. You probably didn't pay attention because you were in BTR. It was basically natural that I had poster and pictures of my brother's band. Well, when you said that I get to hang out with you and the guys yesterday, I didn't really put up a fight because well, I acutally wanted to see you and also because I would get to meet and hang out with James."

"Then the times you were blanked out this morning was because you were thinking of James, wasn't it?" Kendall asks.

I nod. "Yeah... I didn't want to tell you."

"Really? You like me?" James smiles.

"Yes, but I never told anyone because I thought that you would never go for a girl like me. I thought that you would want a rich and famous actor or singer for your girlfriend. I never told because I didn't think I would have a chance with you." I admit.

Suddenly James comes over to me, pulls me out of bed, and kisses me, lip to lip. I was taken by surprise. It felt wonderful. We break away and we meet each others' eyes. He had dazzling brown eyes. He smiles.

"Jessica. Will you be my girlfriend?" James smiles.

"James.... I'd love to." I smile back.

"WHAT?!?! NO!" Kendall yells, ruining the moment.

"Kendall! Please. Why can't I go out with James?" I yell back.

"I cannot trust James with my only little sister!" Kendall explains.

"And why not?!" I ask, frustrated.

"He has a habit of breaking up with girls after dating them for a short while. I don't want you to be one of the girls with a broken heart. I'm only saying this because I love you sis." Kendall replies.

"Kendall. Please. I promise I won't. She's different than the other girls that I've dated." James begs.

"Let them have a chance Kendall. Come on." Logan tries to convince Kendall.

"Yeah Kendall." Carlos smiles.

Kendall sighs. "Fine. But James, if you break my little sister's heart. I will beat the crap out of you." Kendall tells James.

"Okay okay." James smiles, then turns his attention back to me. "Guess you're my girlfriend now."

I giggle. "I guess I am."

Sorry. It was a really short chapter. I just thought it would make sense to stop right here for a chapter. Chapter 4 is being typed and worked on. I will try to post it as soon as possible! Well, I hope you like my story so far! Fan, vote, comment. :) Thanks!