Chapter Thirteen: Home

Start from the beginning

Immediately, I marched out of my room and walked down to the kitchen, yawning and stretching. It's 7 AM in the morning and my first class starts at 8:30 so I still have time.

Suddenly, a smile shook my lip when I saw that yuri prepared breakfast on the table. She's actually good at cooking western meals just like what she did right now. She prepared waffles, bacon, eggs, sausages and, oh! She even cooked my favorite chicken feet. This girl...really. 

I chuckled when I came to think about how hard she prepared all of these... for me. Yuri genuinely makes me feel happy, with no explanations. And I think that's the most important thing in life.

I heard a loud car horn sounding outside when I was about to take a shower. It's only 7:30 AM, for Pete's sake, who the hell would be loud like that? And in front of my house, huh? I decided to go out and check who's out there. My eyes widened when I saw who was waiting for me. Like, literally.

"What the hell are you doing here, Mom? Dad?" I asked. They didn't offer me the slightest response, and they just walked right into our house without even looking at me, even though they looked mad.

"Hey, I'm askin-- eunbi? Why are you here as well?" 

Eunbi gave me a smirk as I bit my lower lip in anger. I don't feel good about this. I understand that Eunbi already told me that I'm not getting away with this and that she's going to inform my parents about what happened but, really? This quick? Just, wow.

"Whatever's going on, I appreciate your effort to address it right away that you even went home suddenly," I stated sarcastically. If this is about yuri, the marriage with eunbi and the merge with the Kwon's then I must say, this is that serious for them. 

Imagine not going back to bond and spend time with me, but then going home to do business. This is fucked up.

"Close your mouth, little legatee and proceed inside. We have a lot to talk about." My dad didn't even bother to look at me. His bodyguards just pushed me inside which made me a little furious.

"Get your hands off of me." I said, firmly. I know I screwed things up but they don't have to drag me inside, I can walk on my own.

We sat on the couch in the living room. My dad is crossing his arms while my mom is comfortably laying her back on the backrest of the couch, still looking furious. Eunbi, on the other hand, sits between them as if she's their princess daughter or something. Oh god, they should get to know yuri because I'm pretty sure once they knew her, I wouldn't even have to convince them to change their minds. Yuri is not that hard to love so I'm sure they'll accept her right away.

"Now, wooseok. Tell us what we need to know." Dad stated in a business tone. I mean, he's emotionless. His voice is cold, his face is blank.

I felt a lump in my throat when I was about to speak. I won't deny that this is making me nervous but there's no way I will deny yuri and our child. I should do the right thing whatever it takes.

"I'm pretty sure eunbi told you already, what's left for me to explain?" I said in a calm manner. My mom gasped in surprise. I know I acted rudely but... they should just go straight to the point.

"Since when did you learned to answer us like that? You're being disrespectful wooseok!" Mom yelled. Her voice echoes around and I can't help but let out a little chuckle which made them look even surprised.

"See? You don't give me even the slightest of your time and attention that you didn't know when I started acting like this." My eyes rolled as a natural reaction. Well, seriously speaking. They don't even send me messages or anything. They just care whenever the company is at stake!