"Huh?! How on earth did you manage to find that!" Wasn't there like zero security foot-"

"Jimin, I told you, the evidence will be fabricated. It's not going to really be Jungkook. It's going to be an actor, same height shape, facial features. We are going to film him run out the room with a panicked expression, he's also going to have fake blood on his hands. And then after, we will edit Jungkook's face onto the video. It's perfect, no one would know."

Whispers of judgement spread like wildfire across the courthouse. This time they are aimed at a certain ravenette instead of Jungkook. You look up to see the Judge, who wears a furious expression. Before he can take action, you speak. 

"Not only did Ms Chan fabricate the evidence for this trial, but also the last one as well." 

"Jungkook is innocent. He is suffering in jail, on death row, for a crime he did not even take part in, let alone solely commit. In fact, this whole crime scene was fake. A huge stunt pulled by the 'dead' people themselves." 

The room erupts in gasps of confusion. Ignoring all the commentary, you walk over to the Judge before handing him the autopsy results. 

"This is the long-overdue autopsy of the bodies. The reason they took so long to analyse? Well, the technology used to analyse the DNA were only for human body part. Not pigs, cows, horse and sheep. But that's exactly what the 'body parts' were made off. Animals." 

You pause allowing the Judge to read through the autopsy. His faces twist into a shocked expression as he reads over the paper. The utter silence of the room lulls you into a gentle state of satisfaction, knowing that you have rendered everyone speechless. 

The judge looks back up at you and you continue speaking. "Mr and Mrs Jeon are alive and living off their massive multibillion-dollar life insurance payments. With recent checks on the bank account, it seems that money has been withdrawn. This money was the life insurance money that was supposed to be for Jungkook once the Jeon's passed away. Only Jungkook and the Jeon's know the bank code. But of course, with Jungkook in jail, who does that leave the money to? The dead CEOs of course. Well, except they aren't really dead now are they?" 

"In fact, there is solid proof, of them escaping. Solid proof of them still being alive." 

You click play on a small video. The video plays on the projector. 

Everyone's faces morph into a look of complete shock, some jaws drop while others tighten. Some eyes go large while others go small.  It's a room full of different reactions driving your satisfaction. 

The video of Mr Jeon Do Hyun and Mrs Jeon Ji Woo escaping the 'murder scene' into the nightly forest was a shocker, I guess you could call it. The video is significant because it proves two things. One: The biggest CEO's of Korea is in fact NOT dead. And two: Jeon Jungkook, 'the boy that brutally murdered his parents in cold blood', is actually innocent. 

You feel a sense of gratification wash over you upon seeing the apologetic stares being sent towards Jungkook. You can't help but grin, knowing you still have more proof. 

"In fact, not only was this whole scene caught on camera, there is actually an eye-witness."

The Judge perks his eyebrow at you before saying "okay Ms Kim, invite them in." 

You smile lightly, "thank you, I would like to call, Mr Min Yoongi to the testimony chair." 

The pale boy walks in, head tilted down as his dark eyes stare at the timbre floor. He walks over to the small stand before finally lifting his head and meeting eyes with Judge. He pulls on his pink lips, a nervous habit of his, but then he speaks. His voice is frail, delicate, a contrast to his usual firm cocky tone. "I saw the Jeon's escape. I saw them call the hitman to come and kill M-Mr Hoseok. I saw everything."