PUNISHED

Bianca ( POV)

My heart began to beat fast and my hands began to shake..

" I will defend myself and my child. " I said as I picked up a pot and hit him with it.

I grabbed Ethan and we ran..

I didn't know a place where Ethan could be completely safe but I knew one person who cared about him.

Noah and his mother..

We ran to there house.

" I love you Ethan." I said as I hugged him.

" Please don't leave me" he said as he wrapped his arms around my neck.

" I'll be back baby! And if I don't come back. Don't go with anyone expect Trey." I said as I kissed him and walked up to the door and knocked

" Oh hey, we were just coming to the birthday party" Noahs mother said smiling as she opened the door.

" It's been cancelled but may you watch him for a couple of days. I have some stuff to do and I don't want him getting involved. Please don't let him go with Josh or his brothers" I said in a whisper and smiled

" Of course, yeah!" She said and took him in.

I gave him one last kiss and then left.

I need to go home and pack our bags.

Its time we leave.

I practically ran the whole way home.

I began packing Ethan clothes and then grabbed the money that was in my wall.

I began leaving as my door busted opened, with all four brothers charging at me.

I ran into my kitchen and got the biggest knife I could find.

" I'm tired of y'all hurting me and my son. Get out of my house!" I said as my hand shaked uncontrollably...

***** Trey ( POV)*****

" Sir, if you could just grant me this one big favor. It would mean a lot to the family and me especially. I made a promise and I intend on keeping it. Please just sign the paper so I can get these two under witness protection." I said as I handed him the paper.

" What makes you think you are any different. I can't sign this papers. What crime have they witnessed?. " he said shrugging his shoulders

" Sir, they are both in danger and she is scared senseless. That little boy has been watching his mother get abused since he first could see. I just want them to have a better life and if anything happens to them. It's going to be on me. I'll take full responsibility" I said as I looked him dead in his eyes.

" This is going to be done under the table. " he said as he looked at the paper and signed it.

" Thank you sir!" I said as I took the paper

" Trey, if something goes wrong. It's your head!" Chief said.

I grinned and ran out.

She is going to go crazy once she hears the big news. I called her phone . And no one answered.

I'll just surprise her at her place then!

I got in my car and made the 4 hour drive.

**********

Bianca ( POV)

" Stay away from me!" I said as I saw the three brothers coming near me.

" You think all of a sudden I'm going to let you disrespect me ?. You think your going to grow some balls on me. I don't think so!" Ethan said as he charged at me and knocked the knife out of my hands.

I ran across my small home. " Please. I'm sorry!" I said as I looked at him

Josh slung me across the room. Smashing me into the wall.

" Josh , please stop. I'm sorry!" I said crawling into the kitchen.

He turned to his brothers " Do you hear her?. Lol fight me Bianca!" He said laughing.

I picked up the knife and ran to him and jumped on his back. I stabbed him in his neck repeatedly.

" No!!" Justin said slinging me to the ground.

" He isn't breathing!" Justin said holding his lifeless brother.

Dustin stood there not saying anything.

I felt a punch to my face and a stab to my lower abdomen.

I cringed over in pain. As blood rushed out of my mouth.

I fell to my knees as they kicked and punched me.

I heard the door open and then shots fired.

I heard two loud thuds and I saw as Justin and Dustin body fell next to mine.

" Bianca, it's Trey!. You're going to be okay. Hang in there" he said before everything went black

********