Work. School. No Sleep

" Hi, My name is Macy. And The Girl With The Blonde hair name is Edith. We will be helping you today!" Macy said smiling at me as she hands me my clothes and apron..

" Hi, Macy. I'm Bianca!" I said grabbing my things and smiling at her.

" Don't take this rudely but you need to brush your hair and you can't work in tennis shoes silly. " She said smiling.

" I'll go buy a brush after work and I'll see if I have enough money for shoes" I said feeling embarrassed.

" Don't worry about the shoes. I have an extra pair at home.. Size 7 . Is that alright?" Macy asked smacking on her gum.

" Yes that would be great, thanks!" I said probably sounding weird..

" Just get dressed in here and then come out when you are ready!" She said smiling..

I waited until she was out of the back room . and I made sure no one else was in there. I quickly took my clothes off and put my waitressing clothes on...

My arms looked bruised and my legs needed shaving but other than that. It was okay. I wasn't comfortable showing off my arms and legs. it felt weird..

I walked out of the back room and looked at Macy for approval " You look good girl.. I wish I could have your legs. Even though you need to shave but it's cool!. You look sexy!" she said beginning to creep me out.

" Thanks " I said not knowing how to take a compliment. I mean I haven't heard one in a long time.

" Okay , here are the basics. Greet them.  Tell Them Your name. Ask what kind of drink they want and ask if they still need time too look over the menu. " She said smiling

" Okay" I said as she gave me a pen and paper..

" Whenever you are finished put the paper on the clip in front of the cook . so he can see it. " she said.

"Okay" I said

" Just follow me on the first one" She finally said as she went up to the table and I began taking notes..

It was a pretty easy day. I mean I didn't screw anything up. I did pretty good... I made $180 dollars in 12 hours.. They even fed us there.!!. I think that's the best part..

Now onto my other Job Babys Clothes..

I followed her around. she told me the basics and I listened. I got off at 12 that night and walked home.  but before I walked home I went by and bought me a hair brush..  I smiled at myself. I finally bought myself something.

I hid the money in the corner of the wall. where there was a hole. No one new about it. It was covered up by the dresser

I repeated the same thing for 3 straight weeks. At the end of the 3 weeks I had about 4,000 dollars or more.. My waitressing job paid about $100+ a day and my baby clothes job paid $8.50 an hour and I had a lot of hours..

I made sure I didn't spend any of it.. I'm saving it all until it's time to move out. Which is in another month. It's Nov . And I move out in Dec. I'm so relieved..

But I'm not relieved about my 3 weeks suspension begin over with. It sucks cause I just want to work and work but I need an education first. Only 4 months..  until we graduate .

.. I better get some rest. I'm thinking to much

*******

" Nice to have you back Bianca" Mrs. Dawson said smiling at me..

Why is she so nice to me?. I don't understand

I just smiled back at her.

The class whispered to themselves like always and I just stayed to myself in the back.