Month

Bianca ( POV)

Josh and his brothers haven't hit me in 3 weeks,straight. I don't know if I should be worried or not. I mean I haven't given them a,reason to either.

I do whatever they tell me to do. My back and butt is nearly healed on some parts. I mean I can lay on it and sit on it.

Ethans birthday is coming up in 3 months but so is Roses birthday.

Since Ethan has made more friends. I think he should have a small get together.

I don't have a lot of money to do much for him but I'll get him a cake and toys.

Since thanksgiving was almost here in about 5 more days. Josh and his family have been gone grocery shopping and stuff.

I have to cook a meal for 20 people who are coming to this house.

I didn't want to get hit again so I just did what they told me to.

*******

I put the turkey and ham in the oven this morning and prepared most of the food last night. I was the worlds best cook. I just mixed different species with stuff.

Ethan played in the kitchen with his toys.

I fixed Mac n cheese. Enchiladas. Mashed potatoes. Corn on the cob. Sweet peas. Spinach. Stuffing.

" How much longer?" Someone asked me as they came into the kitchen

I turned around to see a lady standing behind.

" Its almost finished ma'am." I said as the mashed potatoes burned

I wiped the sweat off of my forehead.

" Do you need help?" She asked

" Oh no thank you ma'am. You must go and relax" I said smiling at her, but my smile was weak. I've been up since 5. And it's 7 in the afternoon now

I was tired,sweaty and hungry.

I sat the prepared food on the kitchen table and I fixed Ethan and I a plate so we could share food .

" Take your food outside, just not by my family " Josh said as he walked into the kitchen and looked at us. .

We walked outside on the back porch. I didn't even realize it was raining.

We sat on the steps and I let Ethan eat first and I ate whatever was left on the plate which was enough to fill me up.

It wasn't that good at all, but I was hungry.

Instead of Josh paying me. He just pays my rent each month and that's all I get.

I helped Ethan write and draw as we sat outside and looked at the rain.

Peaceful actually..

We heard everyone in the laughing and having a good time.

" I love you Ethan" I said as I kissed him and then hugged him

" love you too mom" he said and hugged me back.

I went inside and started to pick up behind everyone and make sure everything is clean. It took forever. ..

But finally I finished and I carried sleeping Ethan home and we both took our showers and then went to sleep.

Ethan was on Thanksgiving break so he was excited about that.

" you want to watch a movie?" I asked Ethan as I put in spongebob

He smiled and brought me into a hug as we laid there watching tv and dozed off.

*****

The next couple of days Ethan wanted to go over Noahs so we walked over there and we asked permission for him to stay over there until I could come pick him up.

Of course she said yes and so I took him over there every other day. Just so Ethan didn't have to be in that house hold with me.

" Hey, Do you want to combine Ethan and Rose birthday parties?." Josh asked as he walked up to me cleaning

I looked at him shocked. Was he serious?. Why was he being so nice to us now?.

" Really?" I asked him

" Yeah, it could be like a mini circus" He said

" Wow, that would be great! Ethan will love that. Thank you" I said smiling at him as I continued to clean.

Wow maybe they are starting to get use to Ethan.

The rest of the day I was excited. I actually smiled.

I couldn't wait to tell Ethan.

I left the house for the day and went to pick up Ethan.

" Guess what!" I said smiling at him as we walked home.

" What?" He said

" You're having an actual birthday party this year!" I said smiling and jumping

" Really mom?!" He said getting excited

" Yes, really. You and Rose are having a circus theme!" I said

" I can't wait!!" He said smiling yelling and screaming

" Yeah, now you can invite your friends" I said

We talked about the party and animals the whole way home.

It was good to see Ethan this happy.