World 2.4

Thank you for the comments I highly appreciate it.

So here's the new chapter.💓

______________________________________

In the palace

"Warrior Lao Shi Chen the Emperor wants to talk to you." The head of eunuch said.

I look at the man and nod for an answer, we proceed to go to the Emperor.

When we got into the door he announce my arrival, on the Emperor approval he open the door and guide me to enter.

I walk and enter the door, I arrive at the front of the Emperor his majesty. I salute and bow showing my respect on him.

"Young Warrior Lao Shi Chen, we heard that your performance are outstanding, one of my general suggested you for this mission, we would like to test you and your capability to protect this empire in the long way run and so that we want you to go on the south west of our land to provide security to our people in there. As you know we have heard the bandits attacks and they are getting worst when we gave lenient to them, but now they must be punished for there sins. Do you under stand Young Warrior Lao Shi Chen? " The Emperor said with power.

" Your majesty this subject will bring victory for you and the people in the south west. " I said with conviction.

" En, we will look forward to it, when you finish this mission we wish to see you so we can talk to you for some matters we want to discuss for you. " The Emperor said.

After everything that had been said I got out of the palace and went to the camp to get a young Warriors like me to go for our long journey to eliminate those bandits.

Back to our host

I'm running right now, because some mother fucker want this grandpa ass.

Fuck it! I run as far as I could to get away from them, my soul is to old for this, but what can I do I'm just so unlucky. (π∆π)

I am corner one man in front of me one man in my two sides and one man in my back side.

They look so big and dirty, I can even smell the strong fragrance of alcohol in them.

"Hello little white rabbit." The man in front of me said while having a sinister smile and the whole group started to laugh creepily.

My temper started to blow, they are disrespecting this grandpa they need a beautiful beating!

"You fucking peace of shit! Don't you dare smile at me your teeth are gross they're so many cavities and your breath stinks like a poop! Ha! " I shouted at the man in front of me.

The man creepy smile was gone and his face started to turn red due to anger.

Uh-oh I did it, I really did it this time, fuck! I'm fucking dead. This trouble some mouth of mine they couldn't keep quiet for just a minute. (π∆π)

"Hold him men will gonna have a long party tonight." The man in front of me said and all of the start to advance at me.

I think my ass will gonna be in danger situation.

This is because of that fucking system.!

______________________________________

Hope you did enjoy this chapter!

Comment , Like, Share, and Follow...💕