The second pearl..

Narrators POV: 

[Midnight came~]

Jin's alarm clock already rings, he stood up and waked Nayeon as soon as Nayeon was awake the both of them changes to their disguise clothes..

They waked the others up and as soon as they are done they have a short meeting in the Living Room..

" So... since its Midnight.. there would be some sensitive crazy alarm, that you might mistook, so we have to be careful with our moves and DON'T RUSH things! Got it?!" Jin ask the Youngers.. they all nodded

" Also... DON'T REMOVE your disguise! Cause there might be someone catches us, and its more safe when we weren't see,

This mission isn't easy this 2nd mission is on Medium level so we have to be careful, there are strong CCTV camera's there and i know the hacker teams can turn that off!

Also since the Hackers were alot maybe just divide your selves the others will go to spy the others for look-out while the others will hack.. understood?" Nayeon said-ask the hacker team the Hacker team nodded and give her a thumbs up..

" So the First Guard which is the one who is in-charge in the 1st Desk was a sleepyhead.. so its easy to turn off his camera, Also Chae! Make a Pizza but the one that can make the Manager be poof all around the RestRoom (in BDZ M/V)" Jin said

" Yes Oppa and Unnie!" She said still feeling sleepy..

" Tzuyu and Momo will take care to the First Floor.." Jin said

" I will take care to take the keys.." Nayeon said..

" Jihyo, Mina and Sana to check around the halls and quietly look for the rooms that might have the documents.. also watch out for the lasers.." Jin continues..

" RM, Taehyung and Jin will take care to the hacks.."

" Suga, Jimin, J-Hope will take care to look for the pearl.. be careful also to the  lasers.."

" Jungkook you will be a look-out for the hackers.."

" You guys got it?" Jin ask they all nodded and smiled..

" Cause we are rotten to the core?" Nayeon ask

" This will be Going Down!!" The girls said..

" Lets go!"