2

Chapter 2

Normal P.O.V.

A few days had past since the death of the King and the death of Amy's Father. Amy's father had already been buried but

the King was getting buried today.

Sonic, Sam, their mother, and a few other relatives of the king attended his burying.

Meanwhile Amy had gone to the cementery the same day to visit her father's grave which was right next to her mothers.

After the kings burying everyone had left. Everyone except Sonic and Sam they stayed at his grave.

Sonic's P.O.V.

It started raining and It's been a few minutes, me and Sam are the only ones left.

Or That's what we thought.

I tug Sams sleeve

"What is it..."

"Weren't we the only ones here?"

"Ofcorse Sonic its... 12:57 P.M. who else would be here this late?"

I point at the figure who was walking which seemed like a girl

Both of us walk up to her she had a rain coat on her hood was covering her face a little and so was her umbrella

"Miss... are you lost... do you need help?" I walk up next to her and ask her

"No thank you... I'm fine" she continues to walk but we follow her

"are you sure... it's kind of late what are you doing here?"

"I came to visit my parents graves. This is a cementery after all"

She begins to walk faster and Sam wants to continue to follow her but I stop him

"Let's go, she must want to be alone"

He looks at me then back at the girl who has stoped walking. she looks back at us but the rain was getting harder and we could barley see her. The only thing I saw was emerald green eyes staring back at us and little by little they faded in the dark.

"What's her problem we were only trying to help..." Sam pouts and walks by me

"Oh come on, give her a break we are complete strangers towards her it's natural for her to try and get away from someone she doesn't know." We walk towards the car. The servant opens the car door for us to get in.

When we get in we shake off the water the servant gets in the car and drives us to the castle. On our way there I see Sam look out the window

"That's her..."

I look out the window and see the girl walking in the rain. She stops walking and looks at us in the car passing by, I still couldn't make out her face all I saw was the same green eyes.

I sit back down and I look at Sam. He looks at me and shrugs, then continues looking out the window. About 30 minutes we finally make it to the castle, damn that took long, mom is going to yell at us...

What a pain.

Sam's P.O.V.

Me and Sonic walk in the castle, knowing exactly what we were going to face next. Our yelling mother, what a pain she's like one of those miniature yapping dogs.

"THERE YOU TWO ARE! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!"

"That's none of your business.Now if you excuse me. I'll be in my room."